Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
A doctor says it take 5-7 years for test for a vaccine. For proper testing to get proper information about side effects.
They are not telling side effects.
If they are saying a 99.9 % recovery and people are recovering faster without recovery not as severs as it was. Why are they pushing the vaccine with a recovery rate at 99.9% without the vaccine. Things are sounding very suspicious here. Are these big companies making millions from the government, is it a ripoff scam.

we are now up to a person dying every 2 min a day ..and its not getting better .. the numbers are going up saying its 99.9 % survival rate and that only .1 percent of the people that get it loose there life . means there are one hell of a lot of people getting the disease .and spreading it .. its not over by any means even after the vaccine are given .. :sick:

I still cant figure out why we are vaccinating against a disease that has a 99.9 precent survival rate except for those over 70. The vaccine itself is something like 95 percent effective. None of it makes sense
There's a whole lot of things about this "Covid" that don't make sense.

I'm 74 and won't be getting the vaccine. The last time I had a flu shot was in 1965 when I was drafted into the US Army. Whether one gets this vaccine or not, they should not be criticized for their decision.

You are right on the money. That’s why I’m going to get it. If you won’t do it to help yourself, do it to help your fellow citizens please.

But if the vaccine works, what difference does it make to those who get the vaccine if I don't?

But if the vaccine works, what difference does it make to those who get the vaccine if I don't?

Well apparently the vaccine is only good for three months, so you'll need everyone else to keep up on it if you don't keep yours up. Or something like that.

CBS news did a survey in September about the trust people have concerning what they are being told about the virus -

Your governor - 55%
The CDC - 54%
Trump - 40%
National News Media - 35%

Is it any wonder people are hesitant to take a vaccine, when those in charge are saying - "Trust me, it is for your own good."

Well apparently the vaccine is only good for three months, so you'll need everyone else to keep up on it if you don't keep yours up. Or something like that.

The same question applies then....if you keep your own up (not you personally, but the generic "you), then why does it matter what others do?

CBS news did a survey in September about the trust people have concerning what they are being told about the virus -

Your governor - 55%
The CDC - 54%
Trump - 40%
National News Media - 35%

Is it any wonder people are hesitant to take a vaccine, when those in charge are saying - "Trust me, it is for your own good."

My governor, the CDC, the WHO, and Fauci.....add them all up and my trust in all of them put together is less than 1%.

My governor, the CDC, the WHO, and Fauci.....add them all up and my trust in all of them put together is less than 1%.

What do you have against the WHO, great band!! ;):roll:

On a more serious note, where does the other 99% of your trust go?!?

Last edited:
I had heard a doctor had successfully treated over 300 Covid-19 patients with Hydroxychloroquine along with Azithromycin and Zinc, but I heard that for it to have a good chance of success it needs to be administered early.

Anyhow, here is an article about that treatment:

Hydroxychloroquine Dispensing Restrictions Expire, More Doctors Advocate for Its Use as Coronavirus Treatment

https://thetexan.news/hydroxychloroquine-dispensing-restrictions-expire-more-doctors-advocate-for-its-use-as-coronavirus-treatment/

Here is a quote from the above link:

(quote)
"She called previous studies that said hydroxychloroquine is ineffective “fake science” because they were giving the wrong dosage of the medicine or not using it early in the treatment.

“I want them to show me how it doesn’t work. How is going to work for 350 patients for me and they are all alive and then somebody says it doesn’t work?”
(end of quote)

What do you have against the WHO, great band!! ;):roll:

On a more serious note, where does the other 99% of your trust go?!?
Nothing against the band, I agree with you that they were a great band....one of the all time best. As for your question about trust.....I trust my own judgment. Why would I trust those who've flip-flopped on their information a number of times? It's not wrong to have a mind of your own is it?

I spent a week in the hospital. I tested neg before I went in and 3 weeks later tested Neg again. I'm not getting any shot for anything that has a 99% survive rate.

I have no problems with anybody who wants it. I do have a big problem with anybody demanding at force to take anything.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

I'm 74 and won't be getting the vaccine. The last time I had a flu shot was in 1965 when I was drafted into the US Army. Whether one gets this vaccine or not, they should not be criticized for their decision.

I'm 75 and the last shots I had were in the Army. I got out in '69. I don't trust doctors anyway. If I had to go to one it would be in the VA. Even worse. I haven't had any flu shots and have never had the flu. That's more than I can say for some who had taken them.

Everyone can make their own decisions, but my family will be taking it. For peace of mind mostly, but also to not have to walk around with a mask.

Some of those "experts" are saying that even after people are given the vaccine we'll need to still wear masks.
It’s entirely possible the mask will become a permanent fixture for many, regardless, as they’re scared out of their wits. I know people that are sleeping with masks. I’ve also seen that masks may be mandated after vaccination, for who knows how long.

Im wondering if the shot will be mandatory to return to school, work, travel domestically and internationally. Things are about to get even weirder in 2021. Not planning on guinea pigging a shot myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is going to take and who’s not. I want to see side effects first if any. There’s got to be a lot of people take it first and be ok before I take it.

Yes , I’ll be injected with the vaccine . I’m not afraid of the side effects. I get the flu vaccine . One year , I can’t remember the year, I got the flu shot and felt sick for two days and my arm hurt where the needle was inserted. I never reported it. So, that being said , the rate of inoculation side effects may not be reported if the side effects are minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom