Cfm-ct Noreaster

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
CRAIG your territory expected to get 2 to.3 feet of snow do to a powerfull Noreaster , weather Channel also said some storm serge, just wanted you to be ready for it coming in this weekend, get the generators , snow plow fuel ready if you can get out of your driveway , only around 1 inch here :lol: , feel your pain , dig out bro. , be safe :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::friends: ps better get some groceries now , buy Friday night the selves will be empty !

They are forecasting about a foot here, though I'm sure these numbers will change somewhat before Saturday. Looks like another sick day Monday :laughing:

Earl... I just watched the updated forecast eastern CT and the cape and up near Boston are what you said... where I am is 5 to 8 inches...plenty for me... You will make a great weather guy... they love build up these storms... the last one was a big nothing burger if anything it brought more sand in...

Gonna get 26 degrees here for a couple. That is cold where i am. Still weird we get snow plow commercials. Craig probably goes and checks his when the commercials come on?:lol:

Stay tuned the storm 2 to 3 days out , estimated # , strength & track , think of a Cat 1 hurricane , on the weather Channel 362. Craig realize on the weather Channel you have different color zones , they are not labeled with towns , even some states , track not know , alot can change , do the best , at what I see , anyway its coming , 3-5 here early bird forecast , don't be so hung on exact amounts , get ready 😉

Last edited:
I don't even plow my driveway if it's 8 inches or less. Just drive through it with my little Toyota. We're used to getting a foot or more up here. The roads will be bare within a few hours of the snow ending. Not a big deal here because we're prepared with huge snow plows, plus tons of sand and salt for the roads.

Earl... latest update for SW CT... 2 to 4 inches its going to move further east hopefully... I will still make money but I won't suffer being in my truck for 2 days... We started day at 6 to 18 then next run of computer had it down to 6 to 10...

Earl you better get stocked up on food.. you guys are going to get snow.

Cellrdwellr OBN, CRAIG

Ya , saw her last night :yes: , OBN , Craig alway's thinks he's in a protective zone , been following this one , the slightest shift and bam , Craig get the yard stick out for this one , we need picks , they seem to focus on your territory UP , that's the ( Early Bird Special ) subject to change ( track & amounts ) as far as detailed maps with town on the weather channel , No They Don't , so far this year the weather channel has ( not been accurate) It's a watch & see , power loss & closing the road's down is- a concern , take care of your supply need's today , be ready , the way it looks , to me up your way North & East , NOT GOOD , Good here Joe , it's just a pain in the butt , to keep having to clean the boat cover off , that snow weight , adds up , what I am hoping for is a dry snow , with the winds , it blows off , instead of the wet , heavy snow that turns to ice , what- ever you get Craig a foot , 2, 3 , good luck , a lot less here , I am paying attention here , anything more than 10 inches Ill break out the snow blower--- for the 2nd time since--- I have been here :lol: , Craig happy :snowtruck: PS Charlie , I am not clicking on that link , like watch the hot chic's even if , they build a blizzard out of a couple inches :laughing::laughing::laughing:, I think Craig finally get's my drift :lol: :scope::razz::good:

Update

Could be 6-12 here , I am going to dig the snow blower out , I wish the weather could be more accurate :crazy: not like wait & see :roll: praying for a powdery , dry snow .

Craig

What's my weather forcast , 3 different forcast's here , I went to dig the snow blower out , and my Scag 1200lb mower battery is toast , won't crank over it's done, rolled the Dresser out , went to put it back in , that gave me a hard time , I trickle charge all my toys , this was a new replacement battery in 2020 , only 2 year's out of it , I won't get a new battery till spring .along with a new set of blades , I guess since I had bad luck , Ill get the blizzard now , don't work to hard this weekend :snowtruck: , Earl

What's my weather forcast , 3 different forcast's here , I went to dig the snow blower out , and my Scag 1200lb mower battery is toast , won't crank over it's done, rolled the Dresser out , went to put it back in , that gave me a hard time , I trickle charge all my toys , this was a new replacement battery in 2020 , only 2 year's out of it , I won't get a new battery till spring .along with a new set of blades , I guess since I had bad luck , Ill get the blizzard now , don't work to hard this weekend :snowtruck: , Earl

Earl... one computer model says 3.1 inches the next model thinks 8 to 12 then the third thinks 18 to 27 I'll be happy with the 3.1

Back
Top Bottom