Did The Math, And Calculated My 2020 Total Coins

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

It's been an interesting year, with covid 19, a new detector (Garrett APEX) and less people congregating in parks throughout the summer. I did manage a few water hunts, and there too, crowds were not allowed. But, I maintained my health, wore my PPE and even got my Covid vaccine a couple of weeks ago. So, I am feeling more confident of not getting sick. Above are my coins, without the pennies. ( I forgot to post them :frustrated:)

Below are my rings from this past year, mostly found with the Garrett Apex detector.

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 193
Nice haul. I also found one of those ugly monkey rings last year. Rang up nice. Came out ugly.

That's funny - I found something similar awhile back too. This one is just an aluminum toy ring though, from the 60's I suspect.

Great job!

Attachments

• Ring.JPG
    Ring.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 143
Nice haul. I also found one of those ugly monkey rings last year. Rang up nice. Came out ugly.

It's been an interesting year, with covid 19, a new detector (Garrett APEX) and less people congregating in parks throughout the summer. I did manage a few water hunts, and there too, crowds were not allowed. But, I maintained my health, wore my PPE and even got my Covid vaccine a couple of weeks ago. So, I am feeling more confident of not getting sick. Above are my coins, without the pennies. ( I forgot to post them :frustrated:)

Below are my rings from this past year, mostly found with the Garrett Apex detector.

That's funny - I found something similar awhile back too. This one is just an aluminum toy ring though, from the 60's I suspect.

Great job!

Wow that makes 4 of us that dug one last year! I threw mine away since it was falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom