• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Quite possibly the ugliest pocket knife ever?

bruinvikes

Elite Member
I got out early this morning to hunt my usual location. The targets are getting very slim but I’m doing my part in getting the place clean of trash. That’s the way that I see it anyway. I started a new job about a year ago and I work until 5:00 p.m. so I’m limited to only being able to hunt on the weekends only since the recent time change. I was able to locate the usual, can slaw, pull tabs and foil but I also found 38 cents in clad and a pocket knife that I think might be the ugliest one I’ve ever seen, lol! It looks like the handle might’ve been been from recycled plastic pieces to form a sort of marble look to it. Thank you for looking and happy hunting to all!

Attachments

• 96202B71-102E-4F17-AE3B-C3D64E683C29.jpg
    96202B71-102E-4F17-AE3B-C3D64E683C29.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 414
Still pretty cool! I've seen that type of knife handle material used and displayed on a certain Cutlery network, there's a name for it....I think.

Still pretty cool! I've seen that type of knife handle material used and displayed on a certain Cutlery network, there's a name for it....I think.

Some sort of celluloid material, don't know what the random color pattern is called. ... probably a 30's-50's knife.
Interesting find.

Dammit I just threw one out yesterday that would have given yours a run for your money. Oh well, you win !

Back
Top Bottom