• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Elk Grove/ Sacramento area

ElkGroveNox

How’s it going everyone, just moved up to Sacramento area from Bay Area was looking to see if anyone wanted to meet up for a hunt somewhere? I know things are tough with the virus so Maby not, but I feel we can keep a safe distance and so on. Let me know, I got out of detecting about 6 years ago but recently purchased a nox 800, right before virus so only have used it in my backyard 😂. Planning on going out tomorrow early because it’s hot.

Out all the time.. club hunt tomorrow(Sunday

Last edited:
How’s it going everyone, just moved up to Sacramento area from Bay Area was looking to see if anyone wanted to meet up for a hunt somewhere? I know things are tough with the virus so Maby not, but I feel we can keep a safe distance and so on. Let me know, I got out of detecting about 6 years ago but recently purchased a nox 800, right before virus so only have used it in my backyard 😂. Planning on going out tomorrow early because it’s hot.

Full disclosure (lol), I've hit literally every park in Elk Grove over the last couple years, but only wandered around the massive Elk Grove Park. But you have a different machine, and a different brain, and will likely find stuff. Lots of beautiful, peaceful parks in Elk Grove, great area. People congregate and drop stuff.

I live a couple of hours away (San Jose), but I'd be willing to make the trip to make a day of it...anyone else in?

I just got a 1926 Merk there last week.. hard park...the south end is not as old.. the north end past pond is oldest.. got barbers there.. my buddy got a messed up seated dime there few years ago

I built a couple of buildings at the Elk Grove Cemetery in the 90's. I was told that there was a Chinese laundry at the west end near the 99 freeway a long time ago. I think there is some potential along that edge of the cemetery. Away from the grave sites. I didn't detect it for some reason but I did find a bunch of glass and shell buttons on the surface.

I built a couple of buildings at the Elk Grove Cemetery in the 90's. I was told that there was a Chinese laundry at the west end near the 99 freeway a long time ago. I think there is some potential along that edge of the cemetery. Away from the grave sites. I didn't detect it for some reason but I did find a bunch of glass and shell buttons on the surface.

My Grandmother and Great Grand father are buried about 75 feet from freeway there

I built a couple of buildings at the Elk Grove Cemetery in the 90's. I was told that there was a Chinese laundry at the west end near the 99 freeway a long time ago. ....

There is a lot of history in that cemetery. There are survivors of the Donner party buried there too.

My Grandmother and Great Grand father are buried about 75 feet from freeway there

Wooowwww, talk about coincidental meetings-of-minds on a forum ..........

Just moved to Vacaville a couple months ago. Any upcoming hunts?

Back
Top Bottom