Coronavirrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it CAME from China but I believe China is the reason it became a pandemic all over the world. I could be wrong. There's will always be conspiracy theories and yes there could be a chance one could be true but I'm going by China's reputation and there has been a lot of things that point their way. They haven't denied letting people travel from Wuhan to all over the world but not anywhere else in china, they've hid information, wouldn't let CDC come to Wuhan to help, their infectious disease lab that is located a few miles from the wet market has been reported in the past for problems, they lied about figures- claiming only a tiny amount of corona cases and there was thousands(?) of cell phone numbers from wuhan that disappeared, their doctor that reported it disappeared and many other things. We don't have all the facts and what you and I believe really doesn't matter anyways. You have a good day and and HH.

going to kick myself for replying to this... 8 months later 70% of tests are faulty. This is even with doctors and scientists knowing what to look for. What do you think a couple of guys in some low level clinic in wuhan would be able to do with no idea what to look for, where to look etc? People were allowed to travel throughout China until late January. If a country suspected a virus of some sort they could have stopped the flights or stopped and quarantine passengers. If i remember correctly the US did it a few years ago to several countries regarding immigration.
As for phone #s disappearing most people have 2 phones. 1 for work and 1 for personal use. With lock downs the 2nd phone became obsolete. Perhaps CNN could do the same story now on how all the phones suddenly reappeared? Of course not, that doesn't fit the "Bad China" narrative.
So, its ok to blame China for spreading the virus to the US (maybe)? There are no flights from China to Mexico anywhere near the points of origin for either location or near the correct time frame for spreading the virus.... so should Mexico be thanking America for the virus? Obviously, that's where they got it from.
There was supposed to be 100 or so french nationals helping at the lab in Wuhan... but they pulled out out of fears of being sanctioned. There are 0 confirmed incidents at the lab (but who knows)... despite what msnbc tries to portray... how many incidents at US labs? This year? Last 10 years?
US had months to prepare for this... and now im reading about frat covid parties where the goal is to get drunk and get everyone infected. :laughing:

Last edited:
Do I believe this strain originated in China? Probably.
Do I believe it came out of a Chinese lab? Probably not.
Do I believe that the Chinese government underreported the cases and fatalities? Probably.

While their government may not be as bad as the days of Mao, they still hold a virtual monopoly on news in the country.

-- Tom

Do I believe this strain originated in China? Probably.
Do I believe it came out of a Chinese lab? Probably not.
Do I believe that the Chinese government underreported the cases and fatalities? Probably.

While their government may not be as bad as the days of Mao, they still hold a virtual monopoly on news in the country.

-- Tom

Same as every country. Just look at the recent unemployment #s vs claims. 1 example of a few dozen i could make. The monopoly in the us regarding news is far far worse than China. Thankfully CNN is in Syria covering how the army is protecting Syrian oil from Syria (democraticly elected government).
if you've ever seen the inside of a Chinese hospital you might see why numbers and such might be way off... same as most countries in the world. I'm sure the numbers in the US are also open to interpretation

Steve, I'm sorry I sarcasticly thanked communist China and started this. I don't dislike China but don't like communist governments. All governments lie and the media can't be trusted either. All we can do is listen, go by their reputation and read between the lines. I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else when NONE of us know the whole truth. We all have our opinions and as I said it really doesn't matter what we think. Take it easy and have a good day.

I'm sure people can say whatever they want about China... without ever having being there and relying on information from CNN. This is what it boils down to. I can walk down any road in any city at any time and feel 100% safe. Can anyone else say the same? Just look at a recent thread called Dangerous Parks.
Good luck hunting folks and enjoy.

There was a recent small outbreak in Beijing. It was immediately contained.

Steve, you know what, it's the same where I live in mexico. I live in what i would consider a fairly big city, about 1 million people. I would have no qualms about going out and walking as far as I could at 1 in the morning. The media just makes people think "OH MY GOD, that whole country is crazy!!"
Yes, parts of the country have issues, but most of those are FAR from me. I don't worry about my folks in NH when I hear there was violence in Chicago, same difference here.
When I first moved here I had my car parked on the street and my neighbor knocked on the door at ten at night to tell me my window was down, I thought she was telling me so no one would reach in and take something, she was actually worried it might rain that night...
Stay safe everyone however you choose to!

I gave CHY-NA a lot of money tonight blowin off black cats, Roman Candles, screaming mimis, lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, !!!! flappers, whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and one single whistlin' kitty chaser. Happy 4th!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure people can say whatever they want about China... without ever having being there and relying on information from CNN. This is what it boils down to. I can walk down any road in any city at any time and feel 100% safe. Can anyone else say the same? Just look at a recent thread called Dangerous Parks.
Good luck hunting folks and enjoy.

There was a recent small outbreak in Beijing. It was immediately contained.

I was in Shanghai for a week a few years back and loved the place. Beijing on the other hand was terrible, so much air pollution I could hardly stand to leave my air conditioned Hotel room.

I gave CHY-NA a lot of money tonight blowin off black cats, Roman Candles, screaming mimis, lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, !!!! flappers, whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and one single whistlin' kitty chaser. Happy 4th!!!

Me too..

Attachments

• IMG_20200705_134328.jpg
    IMG_20200705_134328.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 202
I was in Shanghai for a week a few years back and loved the place. Beijing on the other hand was terrible, so much air pollution I could hardly stand to leave my air conditioned Hotel room.

Shanghai is growing at 10 or 15% a year. Due to the location the pollution is less. In Beijing its possible to get a jet stream right across Europe, through the Gobi and land splat in the middle of Beijing. 0 moisture along the way to lighten the load. Beijing actually gets a few sandstorms a year from the Gobi.
Where I live the pollution is on average x2 worse than it is in Beijing.
By FAR the worst pollution I have ever seen was living in Bangkok. 6pm everyday. By the time I made it to my apartment I would have a headache and close to throwing up. I could feel the resin on my skin and hair. By 10 or 11pm the jet stream would push all that pollution north.

It really doesn't matter where it started.. what matters now is to slow it down... countries where it has slowed are in the far east... its about wearing a mask... where I am here in Connecticut we have followed the guidelines set forth by the CDC and we are one of two states where we are still heading down on cases and deaths... I don't like wearing a mask but I read today we will probably have to wear them for the next several years... today we had no deaths... we had 50 new cases...these states that opened up too fast are now paying the price...

It really doesn't matter where it started.. what matters now is to slow it down... countries where it has slowed are in the far east... its about wearing a mask... where I am here in Connecticut we have followed the guidelines set forth by the CDC and we are one of two states where we are still heading down on cases and deaths... I don't like wearing a mask but I read today we will probably have to wear them for the next several years... today we had no deaths... we had 50 new cases...these states that opened up too fast are now paying the price...

Years? I need to watch the news more.

:laughing::laughing: KT has done that for years, but this year His Majesty decided to use that money to fund another roll of Frankins! Now KT has something solid left to hold on to, and need not marshall the Peons to pick up all the burned out remainders. Besides, the Castle neighbors shot off enough for everyone to enjoy...for 3 nights! :laughing::laughing:

I read it... I don't watch any of the propaganda news channels..

I am much the same here in the UK. I will very rarely watch the National news on the BBC or Sky in particular. Even the local news can be heavily biased.

Appears that deaths are on the decline, so the fear has to be ramped up by “cases” now. It just seems like a weak virus, if it were that deadly, wouldn’t people would be dropping like flies? A quarter million people die of medical malpractice each year. Where’s the outrage? Are those deaths not preventible?

Appears that deaths are on the decline, so the fear has to be ramped up by “cases” now. It just seems like a weak virus, if it were that deadly, wouldn’t people would be dropping like flies? A quarter million people die of medical malpractice each year. Where’s the outrage? Are those deaths not preventible?

There's no doubt that the reporting has had issues and is conveniently applied (to put it nicely). That doesn't nullify the seriousness of the virus, however. The fact that Covid all but disappeared for weeks in the media in order to cover protests non stop shows how much the media and others in influencial positions care about the people and lives... On another note, perpetuating and, at best, not condemning violence is another indicator of motives, which amount to enablement.

There's no doubt that the reporting has had issues and is conveniently applied (to put it nicely). That doesn't nullify the seriousness of the virus, however. The fact that Covid all but disappeared for weeks in the media in order to cover protests non stop shows how much the media and others in influencial positions care about the people and lives... On another note, perpetuating and, at best, not condemning violence is another indicator of motives, which amount to enablement.
Seriousness of what virus? You mean the MSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom