Coronavirrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
People out and about really do need to wear a mask. I too see a lot of the younger folks not wearing them. I also see parents out riding bikes with their kids not wearing masks.
It’s old news now but if they don’t like wearing masks they’re certainly not going to like wearing a respirator.
Why? No one is dying in numbers that justify wearing a mask.

People out and about really do need to wear a mask. I too see a lot of the younger folks not wearing them. I also see parents out riding bikes with their kids not wearing masks.
It’s old news now but if they don’t like wearing masks they’re certainly not going to like wearing a respirator.

You might have seen us lol..

Why? No one is dying in numbers that justify wearing a mask.

Because the number of new cases has begun growing exponentially again and many are requiring hospitalization. Arizona has already already asked for 500 more health workers from the federal government and their idle ICU capacity is almost 0.

Once the healthcare system is overwhelmed, deaths will skyrocket.

AMZ, my father in law has copd, are you saying I shouldn't bother wearing a mask when I go out shopping and over to his house to drop off his groceries?

Listen friends, Please do what you feel is right for you and your family. This China virus is like MD, Not everyone is going to like MD and you can't force someone to like MD.

I wish everyone a their loved ones to be as healthy as possible.

GLHH

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

I think it's been reported that wearing a mask doesn't help prevent the wearer from getting the virus, it HELPS preventing an infected person from spreading it. On the other hand a large percentage of the mask wearers I see are putting their hands on and under their mask. They are also touching doorknobs etc so they're spreading and or getting it. There's a lot of self righteous people out there with no common sense. They berate others that aren't wearing them when the others are no where near others. I see lot of people wearing them for no real reason. I was detecting a park and the wind was blowing 30-40 mph and sole walkers were wearing mask. Bicycle riders and single drivers in cars too. These people would probably wear them while sky divig. 🤣 If the Carona is that contagious we're all gonners anyways.

AMZ, my father in law has copd, are you saying I shouldn't bother wearing a mask when I go out shopping and over to his house to drop off his groceries?
Z, that’s not what I’m saying. If your FIL is homebound, and has a medical condition, you are doing the right thing.

I think it's been reported that wearing a mask doesn't help prevent the wearer from getting the virus, it HELPS preventing an infected person from spreading it.

Actually most recent reports do show that wearing a mask helps prevent catching the virus, but not as much as if the infected person was the one wearing the mask. Optimum protection is when they are both wearing masks.

Just wait till Sept when the allergy season kicks in and December when the common cold and flu season starts up. There will be mass panic, protesters not wearing mask will be demanding mandatory face mask in public areas. Seattle will reopen chop zone and God only knows what else. Of course we can depend on the "news" media to help, NOT. I need to remember to sell my stocks before then and rebuy before the vaccine comes out. $$$

Actually most recent reports do show that wearing a mask helps prevent catching the virus, but not as much as if the infected person was the one wearing the mask. Optimum protection is when they are both wearing masks.

Could be, they reported everything from wearing them won't help to this. It can't hurt unless people keep touching their face while wearing them. I pray this ends soon, stay healthy.
PS thank you communist China.

If the states had done it correctly they wouldn't be in the trouble they are in now... Connecticut did by the book and and we have only 101 people in the hospitals.. we only had 2 new cases yesterday... I don't feel sorry for these states who decided to open up before they met the criteria set out by the CDC

Then I read about the young who are holding Covid parties to see who can get sick first... Really? Morons.

Even though I am not of the same party affiliation as our Governor I agree with everything he did... His thing was wear a mask and I have no issue with doing so...

Could be, they reported everything from wearing them won't help to this. It can't hurt unless people keep touching their face while wearing them. I pray this ends soon, stay healthy.
PS thank you communist China.

you really think it came from China? How perfectly convenient would that be.
whats not reported is that there were cases in both Italy and Germany.... in November.
Someone forgot to tweet that out.
Wuhan is 6x larger than London and a dense city. More than likely this was its first stop in a location where it could really light up.
Patient 0 still hasn't been identified. They have traced everyone from the wetmarket ... this isn't hard to figure out what happenedis it?

If the states had done it correctly they wouldn't be in the trouble they are in now... Connecticut did by the book and and we have only 101 people in the hospitals.. we only had 2 new cases yesterday... I don't feel sorry for these states who decided to open up before they met the criteria set out by the CDC

Then I read about the young who are holding Covid parties to see who can get sick first... Really? Morons.

Even though I am not of the same party affiliation as our Governor I agree with everything he did... His thing was wear a mask and I have no issue with doing so...

You are correct Craig, COVID does not care what direction a person's politics may lean!

you really think it came from China? How perfectly convenient would that be.
whats not reported is that there were cases in both Italy and Germany.... in November.
Someone forgot to tweet that out.
Wuhan is 6x larger than London and a dense city. More than likely this was its first stop in a location where it could really light up.
Patient 0 still hasn't been identified. They have traced everyone from the wetmarket ... this isn't hard to figure out what happenedis it?

I never said it CAME from China but I believe China is the reason it became a pandemic all over the world. I could be wrong. There's will always be conspiracy theories and yes there could be a chance one could be true but I'm going by China's reputation and there has been a lot of things that point their way. They haven't denied letting people travel from Wuhan to all over the world but not anywhere else in china, they've hid information, wouldn't let CDC come to Wuhan to help, their infectious disease lab that is located a few miles from the wet market has been reported in the past for problems, they lied about figures- claiming only a tiny amount of corona cases and there was thousands(?) of cell phone numbers from wuhan that disappeared, their doctor that reported it disappeared and many other things. We don't have all the facts and what you and I believe really doesn't matter anyways. You have a good day and and HH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom