Brave Browser Issue - Login Button

TheCoilist

Elite Member
Just wanted to drop a quick note about using the Brave browser. When attempting to login, the "Login" button does not work.

If immediately after putting my password in and pressing 'Enter' or 'Return', it will then proceed to login.

This is happening with or without the shields up in the Brave browser.

Not an issue for me, but may be for others using more advanced browsers.

So Brave is built on Chrome's platform, open sourced, and I believe made by one of the firefox developers.

It's primary thing is that it has built in privacy controls out of the box. So no ads will be displayed unless approved by the end user, popups, etc. So even ads on say YouTube can be blocked, etc. When opening a 'private' window, it searches using data tracking blocking searches. Or you can open a private window using built in TOR tech which prevents even your IP from being tracked.

They even pay YOU for allowing or viewing select ads that are Brave recognized. I downloaded it a few months back to test it and so far, I like it. Check out their pitch for more tech details.

https://brave.com/

Totally legit. I was skeptical of the claims, but it's my default browser on my laptop now.

Back
Top Bottom