Equinox 800 version 2?

OzarkDetector

So my 800, that I received shipped direct from Minelab (USA), I noticed on the box, there is a sticker on the side. I am unable to tell if anything is written under the sticker. However, on my sticker, it has the following grouping of letters: 3720-0002. And then to the far right of those numbers is "Ref. P."
Since I just received the 800 this month, is the last number two in "3720-0002)," mean this is version 2?

Interesting yes , my sons ironically came today . I will investigate .
Maybe they added my photo to the box also 🤔
,Dew

I do not think that means its version 2... How could they have a new version already when they havent even filled out the orders of the original? I'm sure there's some updates possibly already being worked on, but I doubt they will be incorporated anytime soon...

I do not think that means its version 2... How could they have a new version already when they havent even filled out the orders of the original? I'm sure there's some updates possibly already being worked on, but I doubt they will be incorporated anytime soon...

Well I know some have had returns already for issues with shaft wobble. Whether the fix is a fixed part or just another one of same I don't know.

I just find it odd there's already a sticker on the box with info. Usually stickers like that mean something has changed. Well, I don't want to peel off my sticker to see what, if anything, is underneath it. Now I'm even more curious.
Nox 800 users, show me your sticker !!

s
Looks like it says on the box version 2 will render all version 1's obsolete. 😳
30 % deeper and faster .

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Received March 10 with exact numbers and ref P.

Attachments

• BD84AC06-17A4-402B-8CAC-94BFB05AFC8D.jpg
    BD84AC06-17A4-402B-8CAC-94BFB05AFC8D.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 344
That number could mean just about anything. Plus , how many revisions were there before its actual release ?....could have something to do with that. I know they went back into it to add the iron bias function not long before it was released , or thats what I read anyway.

the number is the manufacturer part number.

3720-0001 is the Equinox 600
3720-0002 is the Equinox 800

Well this is a buzz kill 😐.
Speculation and jumping to the wrong conclusion is way more fun .
Back to sasquach videos to get my conspiracy fix I guess.
👀
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom