She’s 100 years old...

WyoTom

Elite Member
Back to the park this morning for a couple hours. Found 5 wheats and 1 Merc. I think my honey hole is drying up! lol...
The last picture is a group shot of some of the better stuff I have pulled from this place in the last couple of weeks. Thanks for looking! Good luck to you all and happy hunting!

Attachments

• F4523C70-4AD2-4888-8CA6-72CD43670783.jpg
    F4523C70-4AD2-4888-8CA6-72CD43670783.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 386
  • 2E188849-BD51-451A-BF5D-9450A51BA9F6.jpg
    2E188849-BD51-451A-BF5D-9450A51BA9F6.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 363
That is a great looking older Merc Tom. Congrats on another very fine outing on that site. It seems that location has done you very well. Trapper

Wow, great finds! A V nickel is still on my bucket list as well as a Barber half!
Thanks! I can find V nickels but have yet to get my coil over a Buff this year!
Those are some great finds. May I ask what depth were most of the dimes at?
Thanks! Most of the dime were 6-8” all of them had iron in the hole. More than likely why they were still there.
Some nice saves there WyoTom! Looks like the soil in your coin cemetery is very friendly, which is always a huge plus. Congrats :aok:
Thanks!
That is a great looking older Merc Tom. Congrats on another very fine outing on that site. It seems that location has done you very well. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I think I’m going to start working on another place.
Nice finds, your ground is kind on copper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yes, all the copper comes out pretty nice.
Congrats on the nice finds!

Thanks!

Back to the park this morning for a couple hours. Found 5 wheats and 1 Merc. I think my honey hole is drying up! lol...
The last picture is a group shot of some of the better stuff I have pulled from this place in the last couple of weeks. Thanks for looking! Good luck to you all and happy hunting!

maybe dig deeper possible more silver:laughing: there just in deeper holes Id think two to 8 inches deeper than your detector can find.

Back
Top Bottom