ENDED Bring On Summer!

Week 9

08 - 32 - 16 MB: 13

04 - 24 - 11 MB: 13

Thanks Scuba! I'm a bit surprised how no one has won yet, we're over two months in already.

The rules are really complicated...I just went and read them again for torture...impossible to even get close let alone win the NOX 800! ...

Why must you torture us? Cant you keep things straight and simple? Like 'guess a number from 1-100?' Nearest guess wins the NOX 800 rig?

Also, get rid of that stipulation about 'Michigan Hunters only qualify for a Cobra Beach Magnet and a pvc scoop?' Whats that all about? I already have those!:lol::?:

Here are my week #9 numbers:

6, 13, 23 Mega 13
17, 20, 32 Mega 13

Thanks Scuba and good luck to everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_3727.jpg
    IMG_3727.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 198
The rules are really complicated...I just went and read them again for torture...impossible to even get close let alone win the NOX 800! ...

Why must you torture us? Cant you keep things straight and simple? Like 'guess a number from 1-100?' Nearest guess wins the NOX 800 rig?

Also, get rid of that stipulation about 'Michigan Hunters only qualify for a Cobra Beach Magnet and a pvc scoop?' Whats that all about? I already have those!:lol::?:

Well Mud, if the prize was a merc dime I would be glad to make it simple. I thought the first machine I gave away was simple after it was won in a few weeks.

I know of no other contests on this site that gave away something of this magnitude except for the one that never delivered anything to anybody.

Remember the free trip to Hawaii?

The plus side to this contest is others can get their posts up and join if they want to as long as the contest isn't won. This might be my last contest and folks can win easy contests with a silver dime as the prize.

Back
Top Bottom