• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A Couple Good So Cal Hunts - 11 Silver Coins, Indian, Sterling, And More

knowing your tired pathetic parks, this is stellar as usual. Whenever I see someone's post , where they're saying "where can I find old coins in So. CA?" I think of Jamflicker (well .... assuming they're talking wheaties and normal silver).

You ought to start a training school/camp, where you charge $100 per person, flag signals, and say "this is what you're looking for". I bet you'd get students lined up, that are convinced there's nothing but clad to be found @ the parks and beaches down there.
Thanks Tom. It is definitely not easy finding silver here in Southern California. It has become an art trying to find it. I would take someone out for a lesson for $100 buck no problem.
Good stuff! What detector did you use? Were they deep?
Thanks! Etrac at varying depths.

A more than stellar effort put in again Jason. Congrats on all the Silver's and Wheat"s. A very impressive showing as usual. I know that in your next report we will get to celebrate along with you on reaching another plateau. Think about all the hours spent and the friends that have shared in your success. You are one who is appreciated and admired for all that you have accomplished in this hobby. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Oh, I pull #1,500 yesterday.
Wow great hunt congrats on all the great finds

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Thanks!
I thought you been to all LA parks by now!
Congrats! Nobody hunts in LA, except you. No. Wait the song is Nobody walks in LA.:lol:
Thanks! Still a few parks in those sketchy areas to try.
Jason does it again. So many silvers and wheaties. Fifteen hundred, that's amazing. Do you have all of them, or have you sold any? I need 44 more before I reach 1,000 silver US coins. All of mine will go to my grand kids. I know, they will probably spend them when the ice cream truck comes down the street.
HH everyone
Thanks Harry! How have you been doing this year?
Congrats Jason on another fine week of Left Coast silver digging!
Thanks Bruce!
11 silvers in one hunt, that's how many I get in a GOOD year!
Thanks! Took two hunts to get them though :D
Another outstanding hunting report Jam .
Big congratulations on that second Indian of the year and your silver .
1 away from 1500 career?
Almost 500 wheats this year?
That's sick !
đź‘Ť
Thanks Dew!

Very productive hunt Jason! Still finding that long lost SoCal Silver!!
Thanks Ron!
Amazing hunting there Jam (par for the course!)!

Congrats on recovering so many awesome targets!
Thanks buddy!

I can’t believe what you pull from public ground! Nice finds as usual. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the 1500 silver coins!!!!!! You are definately in that elite group of so cal silver slayers. Keep up the good work and 2000 will be here in no time.

Attaboy Jason !!!! I especially love it when you show a good mix of finds. Geez... I hope you don't send me a bill for all the mentoring you have been given me? It was fun hunting with you at the lots last night.

Very nice!!

I can't be the only one that wants to see the 1499 silvers in a pic right? :D

Thanks! Everyone is pictured in my albums under my user name. It would be fun to take a photo of the pile but they are all organized and don't really wanna organize 1,500 coins again. :D

Attaboy Jason !!!! I especially love it when you show a good mix of finds. Geez... I hope you don't send me a bill for all the mentoring you have been given me? It was fun hunting with you at the lots last night.

Thanks buddy! It was fun last night even though we didn't find many oldies.

Back
Top Bottom