Anyone near Perry FL

beavertail

I’m in Perry working. I have no idea where to go to detect. I’m hoping that someone will want to meet up and go. I have a brand new equinox 800 and nowhere to go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in Perry working. I have no idea where to go to detect. I’m hoping that someone will want to meet up and go. I have a brand new equinox 800 and nowhere to go!!!

I don't live up that way but there's the old Hampton Springs Hotel historic site close to you. The hotel site is now state park, but there are two creeks close by that are worth hunting. Also some pirate history up that way if you were willing to drive, and do the research.

I sent you a message. I live in Perry, would be glad to show you some places.

In 1998, my girlfriend and I rode bicycles from Seattle back to South Florida. We were outside of Perry on 98 coming from the panhandle, right around sundown when I got a flat tire. We pulled off the side of the road so I could fix it. The mosquitoes were so bad that my girlfriend could not keep them off of me while I was trying to focus on fixing the flat. Not to mention she was getting eaten alive. I live in South Florida, and I I've been going to the Everglades my whole life. I am used to mosquitoes. These mosquitoes had me on the verge of panic. As soon as I stopped moving a body part dozens of them would just descend on that spot. If we just stood there we would have easily had over 100 mosquitoes on each of us. I ended up putting a bunch of pine needles in a circle around us and lighting it on fire. All this on the side of a highway with traffic just says it's getting dark. I can't imagine what people thought as they were driving by. The smoke knocked them down enough so that I could fix my flat. Just as I had gotten my bike back together and put the fire out, the sheriff pulls up. The mosquitoes had died down considerably by then. He was very unhappy with me and threaten to put me in jail but in the end he sent us on our way.

I enjoyed what swinging time we got in while it was raining...will do it again when our scheduling works....text me a pic of the gold coin you found up in Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom