Tampa Door Knocking?

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Anyone in the area interested in finding some old neighborhoods in Tampa and knocking?

interested

but don't understand the knocking I live in tampa just don't have anyone that likes detecting.chris 8137120503:?::;):D::(

I'm in the Tampa area

Thanks for responding. I’m doing some research on Tampa neighborhoods now. I’ll be in touch. I’m actually in Mt Dora, but will drive a couple hours to dig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i know some places

:Dschool district employee let me know if your interested hitting schools or you just looking for old houses iknow a few of thoughs.

Well, my Florida experiment is over. When I found out I needed a permit to hunt public parks I decided it was time to pack the truck and head somewhere more md friendly. Leaving at 7am headed north. No idea where I’m headed next. Short stop in the Florida Panhandle and then north.

Thanks for all the replies. Good luck down here in the sunshine state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bummer……………..I was following this thread hoping to see you make some nice finds. If I had not recently suffered an injury that keeps me from swing a detector I would have tried reach out to you.

Likely it is too late now but I was going to recommend that you investigate the city of Ocala. Ocala has a nice historic district that has a bunch of older homes.

Well I'm in Tampa as well. I detect the beaches on the St. Pete
side. I normally go on the weekends early. If anyone wants to meet
drop me a line.

:Dschool district employee let me know if your interested hitting schools or you just looking for old houses iknow a few of thoughs.
Hey chris,im in tampa love to get a chance to hunt some school yards,mostly the one I went to many years ago, it was SULPHUR SPRINGS school, in tampa

Back
Top Bottom