HEY Now. Diggin all the targets.

Anyone dig anything interesting today>? found a silver key necklace at the beach.

Hello to all and to no one at all.

New to this board but not to diggin and hunting. I am a pain in the ass but will give it to you straight every time and help in any way I am able to.

I ask questions, lots of them. Don't worry though, I use the search function and read everything before I ask.

Not new to the net and some of you might know us already from elsewhere on the net or in person at events.

Life is short, live it to the fullest and keep happy in whatever your endeavors are.

M&A - Thanks for using the tapatalk add-on. Makes browsing easier when out in the field. :cool:

Welcome! Ask your questions. If we don't have answers, we'll make something up. :)

Hello to all and to no one at all.

New to this board but not to diggin and hunting. I am a pain in the ass but will give it to you straight every time and help in any way I am able to.

I ask questions, lots of them. Don't worry though, I use the search function and read everything before I ask.

Not new to the net and some of you might know us already from elsewhere on the net or in person at events.

Life is short, live it to the fullest and keep happy in whatever your endeavors are.

M&A - Thanks for using the tapatalk add-on. Makes browsing easier when out in the field. :cool:
I've currently got pain everywhere except in my ass, so welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom