• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Heavymetalnut's Link

Shhhh...don't tell them that the majority of them will be buried in Harford County Maryland....Shhhhh.

I can wish can't I?

Thanks for what? We don't get to play...

I know right? On the outset, Its a neat concept, but thinking about this further, they shoulda made this a Nationwide effort at the very least...10 easter eggs? Hows about this! Take 100 old scrap silver dollars, counterstamp them with a Whites logo and individually numbered even, and have some of their dedicated and trustworthy user group go and salt them around in all 50 States? We are only talking $2k tops, all in, including dies! What a great marketing angle it woulda been!

You know 90% of them would never be found or 'reclaimed' for some dubious prize, unless they were salted in totlots!...each number could correspond to a certain 'freebie' on the Whites website...to be redeemed, kept, or traded as merited...

No, I'm with you on this Nectar, this kind of cheap 'Easter Egg' ploy really chaps my @ss! Especially since I dont live in CT!...:laughing: Plus, we cant trust half the 'Whites user group' to salt out a free silver dollar!:laughing:
Mud

I was wondering what happened to you since you don't post anymore. I loved reading your posts and as a fellow CT person - I think your videos and posts were what really got me to go out and buy an MD.

Great finds you’ve had there in the video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom