Gold wedding band manchester ct

jcham

Elite Member
Talking to a parks official in Manchester Ct. I though he was going to toss me off the soccor field. He aproached me with an attitude about the Yankees hat I was wearing I didnt notice at first he was wearing a yankees shirt. I'm a sox fan got the Hat at NY stadium didnt tell him that though....

Any way he was pulling trees or something in winter took his gloves off and his ring came off with it. A Springs park or somethign its in the center. I didnt catch the guys name but he was real cool. I hit a quarter at 2" and he said whats that I told him its a quarter, he said no way. it was a quarter at 2inches.

I met up with him again and he told me how he lost his band. its not in a clearing its in with the trees so there isnt a lot of junk maybe just a day of searching and a ring later make a park official happy. Just contact the parks dept if found and ask about someone who works there, his wife found out she had breast cancer the day he lost it, she is ok but this may help you locate the person if the ring is found. He is a real nice guy dont see me heading out that way soon so if your in the area and want to do a good deed and help the hobby this may do it... GOD LUCK>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom