Grave Digger Tools

JNimons

Forum Supporter
Anyone out there using any of Grave Diggers shovels? Wife needs a new Gardening Shovel!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: I'm about to pull the trigger on a 36" Tombstone. Just looking for some quick feedback before I do. Thanks in advance.

I got one. Best tool i ever had. [emoji109]
a45ef0763da8b108a57ca9f3cdbcfde6.jpg

Anyone out there using any of Grave Diggers shovels? Wife needs a new Gardening Shovel!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: I'm about to pull the trigger on a 36" Tombstone. Just looking for some quick feedback before I do. Thanks in advance.

I have 2 of his diggers. I love them.

Dang! Those are some sharp looking shovels! May have to pick one up! Has anyone notice it bending at all? Not the shaft, but were the shovel is welded to the shaft? That was my only complaint with the 31" lesche...and the whites ground hawg shovel, literally bent in half midway through a hunt, they sent me a new one but still. I contemplated just returning it and using the cash towards another sturdier shovel, but ended up selling it to a friend. I like the square shaft, even they're hand diggers look Phenominal!

Dang! Those are some sharp looking shovels! May have to pick one up! Has anyone notice it bending at all? Not the shaft, but were the shovel is welded to the shaft? That was my only complaint with the 31" lesche...and the whites ground hawg shovel, literally bent in half midway through a hunt, they sent me a new one but still. I contemplated just returning it and using the cash towards another sturdier shovel, but ended up selling it to a friend. I like the square shaft, even they're hand diggers look Phenominal!

While I've only dug a few holes with the 36" Nemisis there was no bending , I don't know that you could bend it without putting it in a vice and really getting on it . They are built very solid .
The sidekick hand digger is even more impressive in person .

My Grave Digger Tombstone arrived yesterday. I am more than pleased with this shovel. Here are some pics of the GD, compared to my 31 inch Sampson T-Handle. Can't wait to get digging with it. The GD is going to be great in the fields I hunt!

Last edited:
My Grave Digger Tombstone arrived yesterday. I am more than pleased with this shovel. Here are some pics of the GD, compared to my 31 inch Sampson T-Handle. Can't wait to get digging with it. The GD is going to be great in the fields I hunt!

Wow John... You just sold me on one :laughing: that side by side comparison says a lot!!!

Jeff...check the pictures again...I'm having all kinds of trouble posting tonight...Just fixed the double picture

Wow John... You just sold me on one :laughing: that side by side comparison says a lot!!!
Reposting pics... I used it for 7 hours Saturday sturdy... Digs a great plug... Slightly heavier than I'm used to. Gonna be an awesome farm field shovel!
a7730972123fb0548458bbd2f2557924.jpg
00dc6a006d2e5ee924ed13e01a3d74c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rugged looking shovel.

I can't really dig for a couple, or more , months I ordered the Nemesis in black, will post some pictures if anyone wants to see it.

Rugged looking shovel.

I can't really dig for a couple, or more , months I ordered the Nemesis in black, will post some pictures if anyone wants to see it.

:yes: definitely! Ill be purchasing one in the next couple week's...I'm afraid the black ones might be hard to see though...99% of my hunting is done after the sun goes down...keep us posted thanks!

Few pictures compared to the Predator tools Raptor.

Attachments

• gd1.jpg
    gd1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,224
  • gd2.jpg
    gd2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 2,322
  • gd3.jpg
    gd3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2,210
  • gd4.jpg
    gd4.jpg