New Permission Comes Up Big!!!

Lawnwalker15

In spite of the chilly temperatures this week I was able to detect a new permission. The homeowner told me nobody had ever detected there before and it quickly became obvious that he was right. Found the standing liberty quarters on either side of the front walk. The seated half was about seven feet off the sidewalk. The 52” dime was a few feet away from the half. I spend a lot of time on old foundations and farms so silver has only struck me twice. Needless to say finding four silvers in one week put me over the moon!! I about fainted when I saw that half peeking out of the plug at me!!! The ring, two buffalo nickels, two IH pennies, and the shield nickel really capped off a great week. Also found 18 Wheat pennies and a large crotal bell. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!!!!

Attachments

• FFF8EF97-DB23-4B6E-AFF8-53294C8D2ECD.jpeg
    FFF8EF97-DB23-4B6E-AFF8-53294C8D2ECD.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 887
  • F2E8652C-7704-493E-B3B7-B7E23F8FBF85.jpeg
    F2E8652C-7704-493E-B3B7-B7E23F8FBF85.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:
Nice spot indeed.. Congrats on a great hunt with the excellent finds.. well worth enduring the cold.

That’s insane,I’ll be a mess the rest of the night,,thanks .lol..I thought I had good spots,man you just made me rethink my hunting grounds.Congradulations on all of those,that half is just killer.

I just saw your from warren county,I’m from blairsville,just outside of Pittsburgh.I go up to jakes rocks,,take my machine up there a lot

Last edited:
I'd camp out at that permission until they made me leave or I ran out of signals! nice work.

Another edition of...”That’s Incredible”!! And another example of location location location!:grin:
The very large majority of detectorists will never find a Seated half,consider that for a bit. You hit the end of year jackpot LW!

That is totally incredible !!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.Keeps my dream of hitting a place like that intact. I would bet there are still coins there waiting for you to dig them out.

What a great day for you glad to see you were able to get out and congratulations. Unfortunately here in northwest Ohio the ground has froze up.HH GL

That’s insane,I’ll be a mess the rest of the night,,thanks .lol..I thought I had good spots,man you just made me rethink my hunting grounds.Congradulations on all of those,that half is just killer.

I just saw your from warren county,I’m from blairsville,just outside of Pittsburgh.I go up to jakes rocks,,take my machine up there a lot

Thanks wood! Hope you slept last night!:laughing: Been to Jakes Rocks a time or two in my day but I'm more of a Rimrock guy. You've probably been there as well....

Back
Top Bottom