Looking for hunting partner, northern suburbs of Atlanta

Discraft18082

Hello all. I posted here a couple of years back but never made contact with anyone as right about that time I lost my job then we had a baby and just life in general got in the way. Now things are more stable and I am wanting to get back to detecting.

I live in Gwinnett currently and I am interested in coin shooting at older sites. I am originally from Cobb and my favorite is hunting civil war sites. I still get back over there regularly so it would be great if someone wants to get together over there.

I am mostly going to be able to get on Saturdays and maybe some Sunday afternoons.

Thanks so much.

I am located in the Acworth/Kennesaw area but as of right now I don't have anywhere to hunt other than a few city parks but I am trying to get some new permissions, but if you ever came up this way just let me know.

I'm about 25 min south of Atlanta in Newnan. I'd love to team up for a hunt! I'm usually off weekends as well, so that's perfect. Any plans to dig tomorrow?!

I'm in Gwinnett also and always open to getting out for some hunting on the weekends. Permissions are getting difficult to come by though.

Welcome from Buford. I've been stuck in the park rut for a while too. Mostly I don't have time to look for permissions.

BCD

Back
Top Bottom