• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Epic Spill

bigfreeze44

Found this spill today at a prevoiusly hunted out cellar hole. AT pro 5x8 rules and at ten plus inches down. Just goes to show never hunted out.:yes: The caped bust half is a 1831 and the 1 reales are both 1782.

Attachments

• capbust 1 (2).jpg
    capbust 1 (2).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,725
  • capbust 2.jpg
    capbust 2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,727
Nice finds,big congrats..Thats amazing !! Just goes to show,,while others are making videos of they're machines the at pros are out getting the goods.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

man, I would die of a heart attack if I ever found a spill like that. Congrats!!!

I would have crapped my pants first....then died of a freaking heart attack.

So jealous of you New Englanders...I have no words.

HOLY Toledo, Batman!

INCREDIBLE spill! The most amazing one I've ever seen!!!!

I would not have been able to continue hunting...

CONGRATS!!

Steve

Yeah I pulled the capped bust first and only saw the eagle so i thought it might be a seated but then when I saw the front I just freaked out. After I got back to the hole I just rechecked out of habit and found the friends. I am still in shock this morning.

Fantastic finds Big!

Early American silvers are pretty rare.

I'm a supporter of the 5x8 as well. In those iron infested and trashy places they separate very well. They aren't like having a hockey puck on the end of a stick. Like you mentioned, depth is still very good too.

Wow that capped bust 50C is in unreal shape! Did you get the dirt off? Looks like AU + details! Congrats on such a cool coin spill!

Epic is accurate. Congrats on an amazing find!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom