Found this in front lawn any ideas ?

Attachments

• IMG_1732 (2).jpg
    IMG_1732 (2).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1730 (3).jpg
    IMG_1730 (3).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 319
Obviously an Atzec squirrel skull brain scooper tool....might be Mayan though... you got a shot of the size on a scale for a positive reference? Mayan squirrels in Central America are physically a lot larger than what the Aztecs had is all I'm saying, so its hard to tell without a measurement grid of some sort to base this on........

Obviously an Atzec squirrel skull brain scooper tool....might be Mayan though... you got a shot of the size on a scale for a positive reference? Mayan squirrels in Central America are physically a lot larger than what the Aztecs had is all I'm saying, so its hard to tell without

Attachments

• IMG_1736 (2).jpg
    IMG_1736 (2).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_1734 (2).jpg
    IMG_1734 (2).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 308
Obviously an Atzec squirrel skull brain scooper tool....might be Mayan though... you got a shot of the size on a scale for a positive reference? Mayan squirrels in Central America are physically a lot larger than what the Aztecs had is all I'm saying, so its hard to tell without a measurement grid of some sort to base this on........

That would be the Aztec size. Looks like it probably had the extend-a-hoe feature on it at one time?
Sorry but I don't have a better guess.

With the hole in it and light I am thinking aluminum. The only thing I can think of is a carburetor bowl to a lawnmower that has been mangled by one.

Sometimes we can only guess because there is absolutely no way to identify some of the mangled metal we dig out of the ground.

Back
Top Bottom