Last hunt of the year? Titanium diamond ring!

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
I went over to a park that we had seldom hit in the past yesterday, and did a little bit of gridding around the tot lot and basketball court. Not a bad amount of clad for the amount of time I spent there (cold), but I did manage to dig a few goodies. The titanium ring rang up as a solid low tone (8 on the 705), and at first I thought it was a brushing or coupling when I saw it. After I cleaned it up, I noticed what at first looked like a small port, was a small stone (diamond?). Im not sure what metal is inside the groove (brass?), and I couldnt find anything similar online. The watch made my heart leap since I saw the band at first, and thought that it might be a silver chain. Instead it was a stainless band on a cheapie BUM watch.

101_5795.jpg

101_5796.jpg

Could be my last hunt of the year since the snow started falling, and its getting plenty cold. Thanks for looking, HH, and Merry Christmas!

Nice score glad you didn't toss that bushing. Congrats on a good find

Thank you. I had to look at it for awhile to figure out what it was, and there were no markings inside. I found only one other titanium ring which was all black, and had Titanium printed on the inside band.

Back
Top Bottom