Second Box and still having success and fun!

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
So I got my second box ever this week. Was excited before digging in because I could see one 1967 40% er and an unusual back that I could tell was a proof of some sort and ended up being the 1986s. All totaled I found 17 NIFC although I'm only keeping one because the others seem to be pretty dinged up. There were also three proofs (1986s, 2006s, and the WWII commemorative 1991-1995 half. ). Best of all there were 5 40% ers. (1966, 1967, 1968d X 2, and 1969d). Lots of fun and I'm looking forward to my next box which I have already ordered for next week.
Happy Huning All!

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 100
Nice score.. Congrats on a great hunt. Best of luck on the next. HH

So I got my second box ever this week. Was excited before digging in because I could see one 1967 40% er and an unusual back that I could tell was a proof of some sort and ended up being the 1986s. All totaled I found 17 NIFC although I'm only keeping one because the others seem to be pretty dinged up. There were also three proofs (1986s, 2006s, and the WWII commemorative 1991-1995 half. ). Best of all there were 5 40% ers. (1966, 1967, 1968d X 2, and 1969d). Lots of fun and I'm looking forward to my next box which I have already ordered for next week.
Happy Huning All!

Really fun finds. I've never heard of the WWII Commemorates. How did the dump go? I'd like to try my hand at CRH but don't want to cause any waves at my Credit Union. Did you mention to your bank that you were going to start searching?

Really fun finds. I've never heard of the WWII Commemorates. How did the dump go? I'd like to try my hand at CRH but don't want to cause any waves at my Credit Union. Did you mention to your bank that you were going to start searching?

Thanks. I had been given a heads up on the dump that two branches of my bank that I use have no cost coin star machines for members. I simply took them to a different branch than the one that I got them from. This box I got from my credit union and I will return it at my bank coinstar tomorrow. So far so good when I dumped the first box the teller asked me what I was looking for and I responded unusuals and key dates. She didn't seem to have any problem with it.

Congrats on the Silver and other goodies. :thumbsup:

I looked through 20 rolls of Pennies ($10) and 20 rolls of nickels ($40) last week and only got a couple I needed for my Whitman Coin Folder as well as a few Canadian Pennies. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom