Co-owner
Admin
Canada

Calgary Metal Detecting Club, Calgary, Canada cmdc.org

The Rainbow's End

Canadian Treasure Seekers canadiantreasureseekers.com

Canadian Heritage Seekers from Niagara Penninsula chs.8k.com

Chatham Kent Metal Detecting Club ckmetaldetecting.com

Durham Metal Detecting Club, Durham Region (Whitby, Oshawa),Ontario durhammetaldetectingclub.yolasite.com

Thames Valley Metal Detecting Association byronvillager.com/mda

Southern Ontario Hunt Information metaldetectinghunt.com

Last edited:
new forum down Québec

Hello every body there.s a new forum down Quebec city with people from Québec, and Montreal, and all over Quebec and some from France. You can post in english or french . Every people who like detection is welcome to share and have a good time!! here,s the link montcalm
(broken link removed by Carol K) ;););)
We are having a treasure hunting on the 24th of june 2011, nice differents prices and nice place to( souper and room avalaible . Tokens, big cents pins tools for diingg ect. ect. By the river Jacques- Cartier close to old Quebec , a city with fortifacation around. Every body is welcome for good time just e-mail !! Bye Montcalm

New Toronto Metal Detecting Club

I just wanted to mention there is a very new club operating in the Toronto, Ontario area. If you're on Facebook please see "Toronto Metal Detecting Club".

London, ON & the surrounding area

Hi,

I am a member of the Thames Valley Metal Detecting Association (TVMDA), but it looks like the website has changed since the original post. The correct website is: (broken link removed by Carol K) We are in the midst of updating the site within the next month.

-Nathan

Hamilton Area Club new web site

Canada

Calgary Metal Detecting Club, Calgary, Canada

Canadian Heritage Seekers from Niagara Penninsula

Chatham Kent Metal Detecting Club

Durham Metal Detecting Club, Durham Region (Whitby, Oshawa),Ontario

Lower Canada Metal Detectors

Thames Valley Metal Detecting Association

Southern Ontario Hunt Information

The new web site is just being redone but here is the new link:
Hamilton Ontario area club: www.rainbowsendclub.ca/

Hi,

I am a member of the Thames Valley Metal Detecting Association (TVMDA), but it looks like the website has changed since the original post. The correct website is: http://tvmda.com./ We are in the midst of updating the site within the next month.

-Nathan

The club's site is (broken link removed by Carol K)and is up!

I just wanted to mention there is a very new club operating in the Toronto, Ontario area. If you're on Facebook please see "Toronto Metal Detecting Club".

I might have to check that out!
I'm in Oshawa, so not far

Edmonton MD Club

Hi Everyone, Just found this forum, Myself and a few others in the Edmonton Alberta area have just got a club up and running here. Check out our new website, it is still a work in progress, summer is here and detecting time is valuable up here in the great white north. We will finish getting stuff up soon.

(broken link removed by Carol K)

Northern Metal Detecting Clubs

What does it take for one to start a Metal Detecting club in ontario i see lots of southern clubs but no northern ontario clubs any insight guys please let me know thanks (broken link removed by Carol K) :p

Back
Top Bottom