Tuesday's 3 Tot Lot Hunts

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I had to take Tuesday off for a morning event for my son at school and I also did a couple of errands. Had some time afterwards for you know what ;) so I did! I hadn't hunted in a couple of weeks so I was having the shakes. Tot lot #1, I thought was going to be my worst hunt ever, but the area around the swings which I saved for last saved me with some quarters! Tot lot #2, had the small little turtle charm. The BHD 3300 sure loves those small little charms! Tot lot #3, I thought was going to be very promising and it wasn't do to a lot of EMI! :mad: I noticed some large, older Banyan trees that were away from the power lines that I thought were causing the problem and decided to change my hunt to dirt. :!: I took out my Fischer garden tool and worked away. There I found the money charm and the religious pendant that I think is pretty cool. Not the best day, but a respectable $3.41 in clad and some beautiful weather for about 4 hours!

Attachments

• 3-6-07 (1).web.JPG
    3-6-07 (1).web.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 3-6-07 (2).web.JPG
    3-6-07 (2).web.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 3-6-07 Turtle.web.JPG
    3-6-07 Turtle.web.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 3-6-07 (3).web.JPG
    3-6-07 (3).web.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 90
Florida Tabdigger said:
And with a Bounty Hunter...imagine that. :lol:
I have "imagined" quite a lot in the last year! :D

Felix - Good going ! When others have hit places I still find the small charms and know they have been there. I'm headin out to some tot lots now, steve in so az

So there's a term for it: Clad fix. Now I know what it means when it's getting dark and I pull over somewhere on the way home for work for "just one coin".

Back
Top Bottom