Anyone find a wedding ring @ Seabrook Beach?

boretti4blues

Elite Member
Hi All,
This is worth a try...Our cousins came down from Illinois to visit the family during Memorial weekend. Well they decided to take their kids to Seabrook Beach in New Hampshire on Sunday. When they were getting ready to leave, Anna realized she lost her wedding ring, they look everywhere, they went to stores looking to rent a detector even..no luck. I didn't find out until that night so I couldn't help either. They borrow their uncles detector and went back in the morning and no luck.. So they asked if I could post this only picture they have of the ring..and maybe, just maybe someone found it on this forum..

Thanks guys..If you know anyone who may have been hunting Seabrook beach that weekend and possibly found a wedding band it would be great if it could be returned to her..it would make her so happy.

Dave

Attachments

• Capture ring.JPG
    Capture ring.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 788
I am reposting this because Anna's husband Michael Assaf has past away recently after battling pancreatic cancer. He left behind his wife and 4 children. I can just imagine the smile on her face if this ring was recovered and returned to her. It would be a blessing from above..OMG it would be so awesome!!!

Who ever reads this and is from the east coast please pass it along to others..I would love to return this symbol of Michael's love and commitment to his wife Anna.

Thanks Guys!
Dave

I'll take a look for you

Hello boretti4blues I live about 20 min from seabrook beach and can take a look for you. Since I have know idea where abouts you were It would be very helpful if you could get on google earth, take a snapshot and mark the area and email it to me [email protected] glad to be of assistance.

Hello boretti4blues I live about 20 min from seabrook beach and can take a look for you. Since I have know idea where abouts you were It would be very helpful if you could get on google earth, take a snapshot and mark the area and email it to me [email protected] glad to be of assistance.

Original post was almost 3 years ago, updated last summer... That would be one hell of a find & return on the ring. Pretty sure it's moved quite a bit over the past couple of years, some really nasty storms have been through there.

Thanks! It was about 3 years ago, I am sure it's long gone. I wish I knew the exact spot. I was not there when they lost it. It would be a miracle if it was ever recovered. Could you imagine? :D I personally am not familar with the seabrook beach area.

Thanks!
Dave

It is a huge beach but stranger things have happened so you never know. If I ever do find it I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom