First silver coin!

kspharmboy

Hunted a family friend's house today for about 2 hours. Not sure how long the property has been inhabited, but the house is a lot older than mine. Found my first silver coin, a 1962 quarter. Funny thing is that after 2 hours, it is the ONLY coin I found there today. Just found my first wheatie ever a couple of weeks ago. Only been out twice this year, but got two firsts. Thanks for reading!

Almost forgot...no pictures...I gave it to the owner. He was nice enough to let me dig whatever size holes I needed in his yard!

Ok some ground rules for us picture junkies...get a pic next time....:)...Just kidding...It does help to have a camera though when one can afford it....GRATS on your first silver...more to follow for you I hope....:)

William

Hunted a family friend's house today for about 2 hours. Not sure how long the property has been inhabited, but the house is a lot older than mine. Found my first silver coin, a 1962 quarter. Funny thing is that after 2 hours, it is the ONLY coin I found there today. Just found my first wheatie ever a couple of weeks ago. Only been out twice this year, but got two firsts. Thanks for reading!

Almost forgot...no pictures...I gave it to the owner. He was nice enough to let me dig whatever size holes I needed in his yard!

Grats on the silver quareter....that was nice of you to give it to the owner of the property...It would have have been tuff for me to give it to him unless there was a prearranged aggreement lol. Taking Silver from me is like pulling teath.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom