• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Best find of the day

renold

Received my new Bullseye II pinpointer today and just had to go try it. Went to an old ballfield that was just demolished ( no metal bleachers in the way) . Upon arriving ,two boys ( approx. 10 yrs old ) from across the street showed up with their toy detector. They watched, followed,asked questions and begged to help. Seeing I was just picking up pennies ,I started letting them dig.I got to try out the pinpointer several times and absolutely love it. Between the three of us we dug about 4 quarters, couple dimes ,and ten to fifteen pennies. I had the boys digging proper plugs and filling holes properly within 2 hours.We also found a rifle cartilage that really excited the boys. I let them keep it and informed their mom of it. She came and got them at dark.One boy wanted to keep all the coins so he could show his kids what he found in that old ball field ,lol. The best find of the day was to watch the joy of two armature detectors

sounds like a great day of digging ,congrats on your new treasure hunting friends. and being the teacher they needed to help bring new people into our great hobby

WTG ! When kids are really interested it is great fun to help them. Good job, Steve i nso az

Back
Top Bottom