A Chinese Yuan, a partial razor blade, and more!

partenr

Nothing makes a guy feel more justified diggin' in the kiddie toys than when he pulls out half of a razor blade. It's so cool to improve our collective world a little.

The Chinese Yuan is their largest coin. It exchanges to $.13 U.S. dollars but I like it. Didn't even know I had it until I went to take the photo. Also found a Canadian Quarter and a Canadian penny. U.S. clad: $4.07. All good stuff for 3 hours.

Hey, anyone know type of weapon these shellcasings came from? They seem to be stamped LC * 01. Oddly, they are empty and were shallow in the grass right behind the local police station (which is a park in the middle of town).

Attachments

• 070305.JPG
    070305.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 96
  • 070305Casing.JPG
    070305Casing.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 070305yuanF.JPG
    070305yuanF.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 070305YuanR.JPG
    070305YuanR.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 77
i agree,,, you kiked butt out there.... :D :D :D :D it's always nice to bring home some cool items with the clad.... :D :D :D :D

Those cases look like they'd be .308 cases..or 7.62 Nato in this case as the LC headstamp most likely means Lake City arsenal. The case length should be just about 2 inches. Very common round.
But without exact dimensions, a guesstimate.

Voriax

Good haul ! You sure enough saved someone from a razor blade cut - makes you feel good to prevent these things. steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom