My New Backyard!

ironsights

My wife and I moved into our new house this weekend, so I decided that sunday was the day to hit my new property. All in all a pretty good hunt. A load of late sixties and seventies pennies, nickels and dimes. Along with a 1936 wheat and a 1945 wheat. The house was built in 1953 so there has gotta be silver there. I was surprised to find the 36 wheat. I had to stop diggin because there is stuff everywhere. Most of the signals where coins and I only dug the moderately shallow ones..1-4 in. After I clear out the surface targets Ill start doin the deep ones. Included a pic of my haul. Thanks for lookin.

Attachments

• backyard.jpg
    backyard.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 160
yes it would be. Thinkin about upgrading this year though. If its ok with the wife...of course.

I like mine too. You know when its a coin thats for sure. My wife gets bored when I detect though.. so I figure I could maybe upgrade a little and she could use the yellow fellow...If its ok with her of course. :!: She has always been so cool with my coin collecting, but that didnt take time together away from us...even though I spent a lot more money coin collecting.

Nice, wish my yard was loaded with older coins. Any coins for that matter.

nice !! lots of coins and some cool stuff too...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
can't wait to see the deep stuff and congrads on the new home !! :D

Nice job & good luck on getting more goodies!

That definitely makes for a nice playground. I wish you health and happiness in the new home, but don't forget the "harmony" too. Keep the wife happy and your days will be much happier :lol: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom