• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got to dig those 25/26 signals

jruckman38

Elite Member
Got 4 silvers tonight wife had to work again so I hit the park again. Got 25/26 signal dug a slick 1920 merc I'm guessing that's why it rang up so low. Also got 1943 1945 merc 1954 rosie. 28 silvers FTY. Sorry for the 2 bad pics.

Attachments

• 20200216_185413.jpg
    20200216_185413.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Nice!

I can't wait to find my first ever silver coin(s). I'm going to buy a nox 600 or 800 as soon as the ground thaws here in Wisconsin. I have one goal this summer, and that is to find a silver quarter.

Nice!

I can't wait to find my first ever silver coin(s). I'm going to buy a nox 600 or 800 as soon as the ground thaws here in Wisconsin. I have one goal this summer, and that is to find a silver quarter.

You'll get one. Get a nox and hit them parks hard.

Got 4 silvers tonight wife had to work again so I hit the park again. Got 25/26 signal dug a slick 1920 merc I'm guessing that's why it rang up so low. Also got 1943 1945 merc 1954 rosie. 28 silvers FTY. Sorry for the 2 bad pics.

Congrats!. You have more silvers than wheats. Crazy!

I detected 2 side-by-side early 1900s homes today for 4 hours and the best coin was a wheat penny. I was trying to look past the shallow 24/26 signals and bottle caps, but there just wasn't anything else showing up to dig. So, I went home with a bag full of bottle caps and pennies. The trash was insane at the first few inches. It's a bad sign when you have a Nox and can't find a high conductor coin more than 3 inches deep.

Congrats!. You have more silvers than wheats. Crazy!

I detected 2 side-by-side early 1900s homes today for 4 hours and the best coin was a wheat penny. I was trying to look past the shallow 24/26 signals and bottle caps, but there just wasn't anything else showing up to dig. So, I went home with a bag full of bottle caps and pennies. The trash was insane at the first few inches. It's a bad sign when you have a Nox and can't find a high conductor coin more than 3 inches deep.

I love hunting trash areas I find a lot of silver mixed in with it.

Love the silver count going up!! The Nox is really paying off for you. My buddy has learned how to use his Nox and is doing real well. I am too old to start over so I just stick to my Whites XLT. Lots of good reports on the 600 and Nox800

Love the silver count going up!! The Nox is really paying off for you. My buddy has learned how to use his Nox and is doing real well. I am too old to start over so I just stick to my Whites XLT. Lots of good reports on the 600 and Nox800

I started out the XLT good machine.

Back
Top Bottom