Lots of three ringers & rain

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I got out yesterday morning. It started pouring & we packed it up. I went back out in the afternoon & had a very good day. The place is loaded with three ringers. I'm getting older now & punching 50+ 12"-14" holes will wear you out. HH

Attachments

• 15256908474661.jpg
    15256908474661.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 389
  • 15256908121630.jpg
    15256908121630.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
You wore it out! If it didn't start raining how many would you have dug? Sometimes you just can't stop, it's like fishing and they are biting!

You wore it out! If it didn't start raining how many would you have dug? Sometimes you just can't stop, it's like fishing and they are biting!
Thanks buddy
I really don't know. Probably more but it could've dried up at any moment. I'll post my finds next Sunday after I'm done. HH

I just noticed the bullet on the bottom right, has it been carved?

It's been a while since I had to clean up that many relics. It's a chore lol. Especially because there could be some US base bullets in there. They've came out close to this spot.

Cool I wish you the best of luck buddy. If you ever need company I'd tag along lol.
sounds great. I never made it out. neighbor boy hit a tree with his atv.... no helmet. went head first into a tree. they unplugged him and I was at the service. now rain and thunderstorms for the next 10 days!

Back
Top Bottom