new theory I will test today

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
Today I am going to look for can slaw, pop tops, aluminum power lines fragments. Then I may be frustrated and find only civil war bullets and belt buckles and shell fragments. I will let you know how this new theory works out.

Well shoot.....I've been using that theory for years and didn't even know it. I've had real good luck with it too, lots and lots of aluminum! :p

Today I am going to look for can slaw, pop tops, aluminum power lines fragments. Then I may be frustrated and find only civil war bullets and belt buckles and shell fragments. I will let you know how this new theory works out.

Heres another one to try. Convince yourself you have the best new detector and swing it for the first time over an area you have pounded with your old detector. It may feel like your old detector, but tell yourself it's the best you can buy. (And you need to prove it was worth the investment) Swing it like youre learning that new Cadillac of detectors. Forget everything you know about that old, used up detector. Dig each target that repeats or sounds interesting. You have to dig it all to learn that new machine. Right?? I have a feeling you will uncover things you have been missing for years!

You remind me of the man who said: "I have two theories for arguing with my wife. Neither works." :D

Back
Top Bottom