Great Lakes Dirt Fishing - YouTube Channel

Man thats awesome i have hunted the thumb lake area TONS of times. Not too far down the road is a old CCC camp off of CCC rd. its from the 1800s. I have hunted standard lake campsites off standard lake rd as well and the thumb lake beachsite. Please get ahold of me if your in the area.

Can do! We usually have a few weekends during the summer. I would love to get out to some new places up there.

This is bizzare.. Im an electrician and me and my boss had lunch at Brutus camp and deli just last week!!!! Im hardly up that way so i would have to say no to that being me in alanson however one of my old coworkers told me about a guy who detects up in alanson since he used to live in that town. For sure we will detect and collaborate when your up this way!!!

That’s a cool place to sit and have a bite to eat! I missed the boat the one year up there. I realized right before I left they were digging out and redoing the main road that runs along the south side of the park in harbor springs. Man I wish I could have got to that. Being a electrician do you ever do work out on the point in harbor springs? It’s gotta be a gold mine out there but not a place you can just go since it’s gated and private to people other then owners.

That’s a cool place to sit and have a bite to eat! I missed the boat the one year up there. I realized right before I left they were digging out and redoing the main road that runs along the south side of the park in harbor springs. Man I wish I could have got to that. Being a electrician do you ever do work out on the point in harbor springs? It’s gotta be a gold mine out there but not a place you can just go since it’s gated and private to people other then owners.

Yeah some of those old gated communities would be a gem to detect. I have never been able to meet any owners to get permission but everytime i do work in the area im sure to ask. I did work on old hotel in harbor springs that is only availible to the richest of rich who vacation up here in the summer. We just did some work on the terrace inn in bay view (petoskey). This is an old establishment with 400 early victorian houses right off the shore of grand traverse bay. If i could get permission to even one of those houses i would be greatful.

Yeah some of those old gated communities would be a gem to detect. I have never been able to meet any owners to get permission but everytime i do work in the area im sure to ask. I did work on old hotel in harbor springs that is only availible to the richest of rich who vacation up here in the summer. We just did some work on the terrace inn in bay view (petoskey). This is an old establishment with 400 early victorian houses right off the shore of grand traverse bay. If i could get permission to even one of those houses i would be greatful.

Yeah I would like to see what the law is about in the lake. I think they only own up to the high water mark. That would mean you could be out in the water detecting. And as you said those places have been owned by very rich people going way back.

Back
Top Bottom