Pimped out the Simplex

pescadore

Elite Member
Decided to add a couple of accessories to the Simplex in my favorite color. Jury is still out right now on the head cover but I like the Snake Skinz. Probably gonna keep them both .
fc698a2a8697b44b52b503535ead69a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neat-o! Does that make it even more waterproof? That concerns me.with all of those new amphibiousdetectors, that eventually they will rupture without warning. By building your own replaceable sleeves you could almost prevent that 100%.

Neat-o! Does that make it even more waterproof? That concerns me.with all of those new amphibiousdetectors, that eventually they will rupture without warning. By building your own replaceable sleeves you could almost prevent that 100%.

Never really thought about it. The head cover is not tight enough to keep water out but you might could seal it somehow. I was mainly trying to protect the unit from scratches etc. I have not heard any issues with the Simplex leaking but have heard some issues with the Equinox. I had a Quest Pro that I used all last summer in the river and never had any leaking issues in the head unit but did have a couple of coil issues that I believe was from water seeping in. They just replaced the coils and did not give me any feedback. I really like the Simplex so I hope I don't have any water issues since that is my main type of hunting in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom