• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Is it Spring Yet?

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I am super excited. Next week I leave for Aruba for 9 days in the water. No family, no responsibilities and just fun. I wish I could grow gills for those 9 days.

I have my Nemo hookah, 3 batteries, a float and regulator with a 25' hose in case I want to go deeper than 10 foot. I will just have to rent tanks. Taking my Nox 800 and my CZ-21. My Stealth scoop and new wet suit. Hopefully I will find at least one coin!!

Then I come back and take a trip to Maryland! What is there? Well a sea trial for a new toy. If all goes well I am having it trucked to Michigan. My new to me pirate ship. Tiara 3100 Open pictured.

I am really hoping to have a wonderful dive season. I dove every day last summer and had a blast. I found a ton of treasures, but unfortunately most of them went back to their owners.

I love this time of year. Spring is coming!!

Attachments

• tiara-3100.jpg
    tiara-3100.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
That sounds like a ton of fun! Can’t wait to see what you find.

Nice new pirate ship there, I hope it works out and goes north with you.
Have a great trip, we want pictures!

your Aruba trip

I am super excited. Next week I leave for Aruba for 9 days in the water. No family, no responsibilities and just fun. I wish I could grow gills for those 9 days.

I have my Nemo hookah, 3 batteries, a float and regulator with a 25' hose in case I want to go deeper than 10 foot. I will just have to rent tanks. Taking my Nox 800 and my CZ-21. My Stealth scoop and new wet suit. Hopefully I will find at least one coin!!

Then I come back and take a trip to Maryland! What is there? Well a sea trial for a new toy. If all goes well I am having it trucked to Michigan. My new to me pirate ship. Tiara 3100 Open pictured.

I am really hoping to have a wonderful dive season. I dove every day last summer and had a blast. I found a ton of treasures, but unfortunately most of them went back to their owners.

i think a number of people on here are looking forward to a full report on your adventures there. Boat needs a nice Jolly rogers flag on it :laughing:

Stop it, the green might never wash off me!

Good luck with the trip.. might want to check if those batteries can be taken on a plane or not.. I've had to mail a few home while at the airport.

Good luck with the trip.. might want to check if those batteries can be taken on a plane or not.. I've had to mail a few home while at the airport.

Batteries in CARRY ON only. Legal. Packed with my laptop and 20lbs of lead for my weight belt. That has me nervous but my checked is almost 50lbs with all my other gear

Yes...it is spring. And since you are springing Nox's out , how about you springing for a Nox on your good buddy THE KOB ? Then you can go on that fantasy trip of yours without feeling guilty 🤣

Yes...it is spring. And since you are springing Nox's out , how about you springing for a Nox on your good buddy THE KOB ? Then you can go on that fantasy trip of yours without feeling guilty 🤣

Can I get in line behind you KOB ? Scuba will buy us BOTH a Nox. Since, after all, he doesn't want to have any guilt feelings. Right ? :cool3:

When you get back let us know how that hookah worked out. I know a couple here who recently got them but they dont have a lot of time on them yet. Interesting set up and easily moved around. Good luck on your trip. Looks like this week we are jumping right into summer in the low 90s.

Nice! Looks just a little bigger than my kayak. :lol:

Great trip you've got planned, Scuba. I hope you can post something here when you are in Aruba. Looking forward to see how it goes, and also if you have any problems with taking your gear.

That Tiara 31 is a fantastic boat. Good luck with the survey and transport to Michigan. Is she powered by 454's, or are there a pair of diesels in in her belly?

Pirate ship

I need some luck to pay for my new ship!! Can't commandeer it!!

go ahead commandeer it, just swim out and raise the Jolly Rogers flag above it . Can you mount a small cannon on it would be a nice touch. :laughing: Hope you find some nice goodies down in Aruba to help pay for the trip and new boat. If it works out good maybe a extended trip. :pirate2::pirates: :workforgold: :tropical:

Back
Top Bottom