(2) Seated, GOLD and a Volkswagon

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
Hooked up with ksopie today and went to a new permission I got yesterday . Was slow going and the EMI in the area we were hunting was terrible. However we went at it. SLow going, a lot of trash. ksopie finally hit a ring , I hit a volkswagon, and I was thinking the silver streak was going to end. No sooner then I thought that I got a 12/43 on the 3030 and that pure sweet silver sound. Dug down about 6" and BOOM BABY out peeks a 1853 SEATED Dime. Yahooooo. We hunted another hour or so and ksopie had to take off. I thought I have some time left before dark I think I will go to the yard I have been finding the V nickels and Barbers in for a little bit. (I had taken ksopie by there and told him we could hunt it but I have been giving it a work over and thought I might be wasting his time there.) WHOOPS. I hadn't been there 15 minutes and BOOM BABY, out comes another Seated Dime, 1891. Still cant believe it. Whats the odds right. Two seated coins in one day = SUCCESS !!!
This is the 5th hunt in a row I have come home with silver. And just so you know I am thinking I am all that on a popsicle stick right now. Great day with a good friend AND find silver. Priceless.
3030 was in Silver Mode, +3, Fast On, Ferrous Coin. .

Attachments

• 062417 hunt.jpg
    062417 hunt.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 062417 hunt2.jpg
    062417 hunt2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom