• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

We neeed stinkin' badges!!!

Krom

Elite Member
Thought I'd share this.
I found this Maine Game Warden badge a few years back, but I didn't think it was all that awesome... or worth much... but after I posted it on a Game Warden site to see if someone could tell me if it was something of interest, I got a reply from a game warden that wanted to drive down from Bangor (a 2 hour drive from me) to see it. I didn't think it was worth more than $20 or so, but when he said "Will you take $300 for it?", I didn't wait too long before I said, "Well... ummmm... OK!" :cool:
He told me that it would go on display in the Bangor Maine's Game Warden Museum with my name, as the finder, on a plaque... but even after a few years, I haven't been able to get up there to see it behind glass. Someday, tho'. :roll:
Go to show you... some things that we dig, ya just never know. ;)

WTG that is awesome to have something that you found on display plus $300.00 in your pocket. You just can't beat that.

I have sold several rekics that I just put up to see if anyone was interested and I needed money. I have been very surprised on what some brought. Congratulations on that find.

Back
Top Bottom