Recent Hunts - Deus Doesn't Disappoint!

CZconnoisseur

Have been getting around to posting recent coin finds for several days now, and finally found my round tuit today! :grin:

Pulled a Seated dime several hunts back - it's been warmer than usual lately but some cool air made its way to our neck of the woods today. Mike and I have been slowly plucking coins from the park; digging the iffiest of iffies - and occasionally get rewarded with some keepers!

Mike pulled a beautiful 1920 S Mercury dime last week with XF details, and I dug (2) 1920 S Mercury dimes over the last three hunts...one of these had a 1917 S Mercury dime in the same hole! Too bad I slightly scuffed the '17 S however the sharpest '20 D has VF details and coins like these keep us coming back for more!

Recently I've been trying Reactivity 1 Silencer 1 Sens 85 4 kHz program with neutral GB settings. The two Mercs found together, the '17 S and '20 D were at the 9" level and the signal was very faint, but repeatable from all sides. I didn't get VDI on this target, about all I could tell you before digging was that it was a "deep, non-ferrous target" from Deus Full Tones.

Found a small sterling ring at the 9" level which had a square nail located about 2" from the ring. The audio was iffy-to-diggable in one direction and on a cross-scan it got chopped - which is still enough info for me to investigate! I'm glad I did....:lol:

Have been using the MI-6 pinpointer for the last several weeks - and it's a sure winner! I'm able to see pennies and dimes up to 3 inches plus where the Carrot had trouble seeing coins beyond 2" or so in our dirt. There have been some random disconnects from the coil while using the MI-6, but overall it's nothing I can't work around. I'm sure an update from XP will fix this...again, IMO it's a small inconvenience for the performance level!

Mike and I still dig plenty of trash, but we are astonished at what remains in the ground after what we've dug in the last several months! Tomorrow looks good for another hunt!

Attachments

• SAM_3243.JPG
    SAM_3243.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 90
  • SAM_3236.jpg
    SAM_3236.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 124
  • SAM_3250.jpg
    SAM_3250.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 106
  • SAM_3252.jpg
    SAM_3252.jpg