Silver train stopped in KT's Kingdom

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
and dropped off some goodies for the Royal Treasury this week!

Box 1 gave up 6 NIFCs and a nice 87 Ken.

Box 2 yielded 1 64 Ken, and 4 NIFCs.

Box 3 was a silver bust but contained 7 NIFCs.

Box 4 also was a silver bust, but gave up 9 NIFCs...2 of them 2014!

Box 5 yielded 4 40% Kens, consecutive years starting with 1966, 1 NIFC, and 1 Proof.

So a good hunt totaling 1 90%er, 4 40%ers, 27 NIFCs, 1 Proof and 1 87 Ken!

Pictures show it all, but the NIFC pic is short 1, found it hiding on the shelf after the pic taking session! HA HA. Anyway it went in with the Royal cache of NIFCs.

Enjoy the images! Dump at the bank resulted in $7.57 overage!

Attachments

• CRH 04 13 2017 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 04 13 2017 1 64 Ken.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 99
  • CRH 04 13 2017 4 40% Kens.jpg
    CRH 04 13 2017 4 40% Kens.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 104
  • CRH 04 13 2017 27 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 04 13 2017 27 NIFCs.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 105
  • CRH 04 13 2017 1 87 Ken 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 04 13 2017 1 87 Ken 1 Proof.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
nice haul.. I have 3 boxes coming probably Tuesday.. Anxious to search it before my prospecting trip next week..

No, I meant who is the "he" that the OP is referring to, and yes, who is "your majesty" ?

I must be missing something :?:
"He" and "his majesty" is our lord kingtotsalot. The glorious ruler of the coin roll hunting realm. He, who is revered by the masses and his humble servants such as I.

No, I meant who is the "he" that the OP is referring to, and yes, who is "your majesty" ?

I must be missing something :?:

:laughing::laughing: KT is the Lord of His Majesty's Realm, here in the central region of Arkansas. He started this journey as one newbieshooter, the most humble of totlot hunters. After a year of posting totlot finds, one of the forum's members, who had kept track of the young newbieshooter, proposed to the Forum founders that his name be changed to KingTotsalot, due to the wealth he had extracted from simple totlots at schools and parks. The founder asked me if I desired the name change and the title King of Totlots, and when I consented I took on the air of Royalty, and thus the royal mannerisms of speech, such as writing in the second person.

After this, in 2012, KT was diagnosed with cancer and though cured later, His Royal back has enough of its own problems, that KT rarely gets out to hunt His beloved totlots. His Majesty then took up coin roll hunting, and with a little effort managed though the founders to get CRHing separated as a portion of the What's the value thread. KT has managed to post a weekly CRH findings, and has made many friends and influenced some to take up the CRHing portion of the hobby. Look back a few posts and read up on KT's activities. He also posts His Royal End of Year summaries, as encouragement to all CRHers to continue to mine silver from in circulation coinage.

Of course all of this is "tongue-in-cheek" and His Majesty's regular readers enjoy it. In fact, even give explanation of who He is in KT's own speech! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom