another CRH

pan4au

Elite Member
I went to a few banks today looking for halves.. Only two had any I ended up with 27 rolls. I didn't find ant 90% silver or any NIFC's but I did score 7 40% halves. I found one bank that would order me a box of halves..

Attachments

• 101_1279.jpg
    101_1279.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 91
those came from two different banks in two different towns.. I got $200 from one bank and $70 from another. I found one back that is ordering me 3 boxes.. probably get those Wednesday..
There's someone else close buying halves too.. this last one I stopped in told me that someone had bought all they had this morning..

Thanks for the further explanation. Glad to see you are in the realm east of the Mississippi River! No competition to KT and welcome to the hobby! Addictive, isn't it? Ha ha

Yes it is.. I'd been thinking of CRH'g for a long time after seeing your posts.. Finally decided to give it a try. I've only gone through about $1200 so far

Yes it is.. I'd been thinking of CRH'g for a long time after seeing your posts.. Finally decided to give it a try. I've only gone through about $1200 so far

Only? Lol I've gone through maybe 400?

Nice score on the 40's!

Back about 2010 I was doing 100-mile road trips, and it was nothing for me to head out with a $3k bank roll to buy up all the coin that I could...I usually ran out of cash! :lol:

The first three years that I CRH'd, I blew through over $100K, which was nothing compared to what others had bankrolled. Shoot, even larger companies like Jackson Metals were sorting halves for the silver, back in the late 2000's they took millions of ounces out of circulation.

Back
Top Bottom