• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

1892 Was A Good Year - First Week of 2021 Finds

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from the first week of the year I am finally getting around to posting. I found two 1892 coins in the same city but different spots. Found 55 wheaties, 10 pieces of silver including an 1892 Barber quarter, 1892 indian head and some other stuff one of which some have identified as a wax seal. The wax seal came from the same lot as the 1892 Indian head.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Attachments

• EA9B4242-DF48-4D61-B473-22EDB81255ED.jpg
    EA9B4242-DF48-4D61-B473-22EDB81255ED.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_7341.jpg
    IMG_7341.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_7355.jpg
    IMG_7355.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 507
Really like that barber and IHP duo Jam! The wax R seal is pretty interesting too. Is that a bus token for an El Paso bus? Man you sure know how to find the goods! Nice hunting!

Congrats Jason, another fine report with some excellent saves. Too many honorable mentions to mention. lol Love the 1892 Barber. That just happens to be my oldest silver coin to date. Good luck, Mark

Nice report, as usual. But the half of a silver Roosevelt does not count as an entire "coin". Oh so sorry, no atteboys for half coins ! :laughing:

Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from the first week of the year I am finally getting around to posting. I found two 1892 coins in the same city but different spots. Found 55 wheaties, 10 pieces of silver including an 1892 Barber quarter, 1892 indian head and some other stuff one of which some have identified as a wax seal. The wax seal came from the same lot as the 1892 Indian head.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Nice job. I never get tired of the turn of the century and early 1900's finds. Your posts always inspire me to get out there and get some! Oh, and that old die is pretty sweet. What's it made of?

Off to a great start! Congrats. I can't believe how many marbles you find. I guess people in California loose their marbles easily.

Most people in California lost their marbles! Great finds👍🏻 I still haven’t found even a Washington silver quarter!! You have a hell of a start this year!!!

Off to a great start! Congrats. I can't believe how many marbles you find. I guess people in California loose their marbles easily.

Nice finds Jam! That clipped bus token is cool, and congrats on all the shiny! And yeah, he finds so many marbles because most Californians HAVE lost all their marbles!:laughing: Glad to know you are one of the sane ones there Jam!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom