Has someone references of a Advanced Resistivity Scanner of DRS Electronics?

eackard

Does it really scan all the minerals wihtin area of 25 mts x 25mts and buried metals with the 4 probes or is fake? thanks people!

Let me guess : Your intention is for big-ticket treasure. Right ?

Eg.: The conquistadors' buried treasures, or Pancho Villa, etc.... Right ? So the detector must be able to go 6 to 9 meters deep, right ? :?:

Tom, most people say that the treasures are less than 180 cm in any way that the ARS (Advanced Resistivity Scanner) can mark deeper according to the manual and the supplier for that I need to know if it is efficient or fraud.

Tom, most people say that the treasures are less than 180 cm in any way that the ARS (Advanced Resistivity Scanner) can mark deeper according to the manual and the supplier for that I need to know if it is efficient or fraud.

Stick two probes not too far into the the dirt and it has the magical ability to find silver, gold, copper, iron, caves, voids or even water at 50 feet, up to 200 feet if you opt for two more probes that can spread out the range which I can guarantee you are not going to be cheap accessories.
All of this for only $8,000 to $10,000 USD.

Think about that.
Plus the fact that there are absolutely no reviews that I can find on this tool anywhere on the net or opinions on how well it works except those stated on the manufacturer's website.
That alone would give me pause before I dropped a bundle on this thing.
This company will definitely be very efficient at accepting your money as will all their dealers around the world.

Stop, take a breath and as I said think about all that...then think about that again using common sense.
You should eventually come to the correct conclusion.

Last edited:
Stick two probes not too far into the the dirt and it has the magical ability to find silver, gold, copper, iron, caves, voids or even water at 50 feet, up to 200 feet if you opt for two more probes that can spread out the range which I can guarantee you are not going to be cheap accessories.
All of this for only $8,000 to $10,000 USD.

Think about that.
Plus the fact that there are absolutely no reviews that I can find on this tool anywhere on the net or opinions on how well it works except those stated on the manufacturer's website.
That alone would give me pause before I dropped a bundle on this thing.
This company will definitely be very efficient at accepting your money as will all their dealers around the world.

Stop, take a breath and as I said think about all that...then think about that again using common sense.
You should eventually come to the correct conclusion.

Yea Iam almost convinced that no to buy that device, but it not necesariy will give you information i f is gold, silver or copper, there is not detector that can do that at the moment, but in a ground where there is not any trash of metals just minerals maybe could work to find treasures, avoiding minerals and that the device notice any metal buried, the device cost is 4.990 € + shipping 450 € I will add an image of what can it find according the manual...

drs.png

Yea Iam almost convinced that no to buy that device, but it not necesariy will give you information i f is gold, silver or copper, there is not detector that can do that at the moment, but in a ground where there is not any trash of metals just minerals maybe could work to find treasures, avoiding minerals and that the device notice any metal buried, the device cost is 4.990 € + shipping 450 € I will add an image of what can it find according the manual...

drs.png

You are almost convinced not to buy that device?
Wow.
The other one you mentioned at half the price that you think will find metal treasure buried around minerals but not any trash let me give you a clue...that one won't work either.

You are just determined to spend a lot of money on something, aren't you?
Let me make a prediction...you will spend your money and become very disillusioned, you will find there is no machine out there like these that can find you treasure hidden in the ground like they say they can, you will complain to the dealer that sells you any of these types of "Treasure Finders", and if they even want to talk to you after they steal your money they will tell you you just don't know how to use the thing...your fault, not theirs, or there just isn't any treasure where you are searching.
This is what all of them say to their many unhappy customers.
Or, if you are really lucky, they might offer to teach you to use one of these machines in person to help you at one of their training sites...for a fee.
Another chance to lose even more of your money.
You will not get your money back on any of it no matter how much complaining you do, not even an option so don't even think that.

Tell you what, send me half the money you plan on spending on any of these magic machines and I will send you a heartfelt letter of appreciation.
Win win...I will get some easy money and you will get something too, that letter which will not find you any more treasure than anything else you are considering but you will only lose half your money to learn that lesson.
You are going to learn that lesson eventually, that "A fool and his money is soon parted".
Might as well lose less and still have a little left over to console yourself when you realize you made some very bad decisions.

Others have joined up here before asking the same questions about these so called treasure finding tools as you did.
In most cases when they are not told what they wanted to hear because this is just not the kind of place where that happens and we actually like to help people here, instead when they are informed that these things won't work and will not find treasure they don't stick around for long and go looking for other forums and other like minded people that will tell them different because misery loves company.
What kind of person will you be?

Last edited:
These contraptions are just wallet miners. They take the wealth from your wallet and transfer them to the seller. The physics of measuring the ground's resistivity will not let you do what you want, short of sticking the probes over a very large piece of metal, buried at a fairly shallow depth.

It is a FRAUD. Just like long range detectors are a Fraud. The only thing they find is the money that you have that you waste buying them. When they do not work the thieves who make them will tell you that you are not using them correctly. Let the Buyer BEWARE. Any one selling them is also not being honest.

Now i said what was being said but in a nicer manner. Tact has never been my strong point.

.... Let me make a prediction...you will spend your money and become very disillusioned, you will find there is no machine out there like these that can find you treasure hidden in the ground like they say they can, you will complain to the dealer that sells you any of these types of "Treasure Finders", and if they even want to talk to you after they steal your money they will tell you you just don't know how to use the thing...your fault, not theirs, or....

Loved your post digger-27. I can tell you've "seen this before", as have I. Yup, it's NEVER that the "devices don't work". It's ALWAYS because the user "needs more practice", blah blah . Right ? :laughing:

Tom, most people say that the treasures are less than 180 cm in any way that .....

Which is ~6 ft. Which is the often-parroted line of how deep supposed treasures are. So when I said "6 to 9 meters", I predicted what you are chasing. Because it is so-often repeated. Typically coming from Latin american countries or the Phillipines. Where treasure lore abounds. All of which are, of course, insanely deep.

For starters, I'm convinced that all the stories are just embellished camp-fire legend (yet sound SSeeeooo good. Because none of us wants to be "left out", so we fail to apply skeptical scrutiny).

And this supposed necessity of being insanely deep never makes any sense. Because put yourself in the shoes of the person who is going to bury a treasure: It is EQUALLY AS HIDDEN whether it's 1 ft. deep, or 6 ft. deep. Right ? Burying it deeper does not hide it any better, so long as the surface is covered back over, and stomped and fluffed up.

If you are really convinced there is a big-ticket treasure somewhere, simply get yourself a 2-box detector. Like a TM 808. They don't find objects smaller than soda cans (so they are the perfect discriminator for pesky small things like coins, tabs, nails, etc...). And will only find larger objects to respectable depths.

You are cruel. Much too cruel :laughing:

I just really hate when people get sucked into buying bogus equipment, with home made technology. And the price that is usually crazy too. if this stuff worked, it would make metal detectors obsolete.

There is no shortcut to getting treasure. To be very successful, you need to work hard! Research, hours of searching, digging useless junk, learning a metal detector that actually really works, based on proper well excepted, well understood science. Chanting for treasure does absolutely nothing!

I have noticed that there are people who will ask advice and after lots of good advice then go an purchase the item. They believe the scammers and think that we just dont want them finding all that gold silver etd. I hope the gentleman takes our advice and stays away from those scams.

I have noticed that there are people who will ask advice and after lots of good advice then go an purchase the item. They believe the scammers and think that we just dont want them finding all that gold silver etd. I hope the gentleman takes our advice and stays away from those scams.

Good point. I have often wondered why people can read so much 'dissing of dowsing or LRL's myself. I guess it's the human nature to "hold out hope", lest you be "left out".

Back in the early 1990s, I did a trip to Mexico , where my host had assured me lots of treasures were in his high mountain Sierra Madre village. After hearing all the tales, I figured that metal detectors should make child's play out of finding some treasure !

In the months that led up to our departure, we developed a common pot of money to cover all the expenses, buy the supplies that would be needed, etc.... He came to me with a treasure magazine ad for a battery powered LRL. He wanted us to invest in it. The ad was pretty impressive, showing dudes posed next to jars of coins they found from "a mile away", blah blah. At first I just poo-poo'd it and told him it was a snake-oil scam.

But he would not be dissuaded ! He was swoon by the ads. And apparently had seen people in his native Mexico who dowsed, and swore by it. Therefore he couldn't understand how an ad would be allowed in the magazine, if it weren't legitimate. It took me a LONG time to dissuade him, and all-the-while, I saw what you are talking about, that even-in-spite of counter-evidence, some people will still go out and willingly buy these contraptions. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom