Silver streak broken

Detectingman

Well this is embarrassing....but after 3 years I finally found my first silver coin a 1947 Roosevelt dime! It was about 3 inches down. The thing is I have found several gold rings and even a silver St. Michael pendant but never a silver coin. Think the Delta 4000 got scared since Ive been thinking about getting a nox in the Spring. Not sure if the new NEL Tornado coil is the reason why but I have hunted this park pretty good in the past. Also found this silver star thing, think it is a knob off of something.

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 204
Congratulations on your First Silver! A rosie dime is a good find, I'd take that any day. Hope this is the start of many more silver finds!

Well this is embarrassing....but after 3 years I finally found my first silver coin a 1947 Roosevelt dime! It was about 3 inches down. The thing is I have found several gold rings and even a silver St. Michael pendant but never a silver coin. Think the Delta 4000 got scared since Ive been thinking about getting a nox in the Spring. Not sure if the new NEL Tornado coil is the reason why but I have hunted this park pretty good in the past. Also found this silver star thing, think it is a knob off of something.

Big congrats for hanging in there! I bet it won't be another three years before your next silver. Also, I like that silver star.

Found it! If this isn't the same, then it's a very similar reproduction:

https://www.qualitybath.com/jvj-har...with-braided-edge-1-1125-w-product-209561.htm

Congrats on your first! They are pretty little coins, compared to the dirty clad we are so used to finding. I like the silver star as well, great hunting!

Back
Top Bottom