5 silver day.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Got off work at 1 today and it the park. Got 5 silvers the cold don't slow me down. 3 mercs 1 rosie 1 Washington.

Attachments

• 20191206_181329.jpg
    20191206_181329.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 20191206_181350.jpg
    20191206_181350.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Fantastic recoveries! That's quite a bit of silver for one hunt!

Got off work at 1 today and it the park. Got 5 silvers the cold don't slow me down. 3 mercs 1 rosie 1 Washington.

Incredible. You guys and the old parks you can freely hit for a few hours with no permission. The city closest to me has literally thousands of acres of old parks and they're all off limits. So, around here it's all private permissions and and schools. The schools are off-limits (in my mind) if they're in session or there's an activity going on, which seems like all the time. So, I only get out to them if I have no private permissions and it's a warm early Sunday morning or holiday. I've gone to some nearby parks that are part of their own small incorporated place and have no rules against detecting and pulled silver. I can only imagine what I could do if the major parks were open to detecting.

Incredible. You guys and the old parks you can freely hit for a few hours with no permission. The city closest to me has literally thousands of acres of old parks and they're all off limits. So, around here it's all private permissions and and schools. The schools are off-limits (in my mind) if they're in session or there's an activity going on, which seems like all the time. So, I only get out to them if I have no private permissions and it's a warm early Sunday morning or holiday. I've gone to some nearby parks that are part of their own small incorporated place and have no rules against detecting and pulled silver. I can only imagine what I could do if the major parks were open to detecting.

That not right at all should be able to go and hunt those parks not fair at. All.

5 silver day

A five silver day on a cold day tends to warm up a body with excitement. Glad you braved the elements and had that much success. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing that extra effort pay off. Congratulations !!!

Back
Top Bottom