Bucket lister

Serial Digger

Elite Member
Been working on this permission for year. The slow build right before I move to Virginia. 3 hour hunt scored a handful of Wheaties, the 2 buffs and the 2 center. Passing the permission on to a fellow Kentucky buddy of mine Toy Soldier. Got it all lined up for him. On to Virginia next week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-162546_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201003-162546_Photos.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 593
  • Screenshot_20201003-162540_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201003-162540_Photos.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 576
  • Screenshot_20201003-162525_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201003-162525_Photos.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 578
Very nice find that one is still on my bucket list 👍🏻

Nice finds and congrats on the bucket lister!

Lovely patina on that 2-cent piece, and even the buffalo nickels are in nice shape (getting a clear date on a buffalo nickel is always a bonus). Looks like your soil is kind to old coins.

Nice find and condition! Something I hope to find someday. Do you know what numbers it gave you?

Been working on this permission for year. The slow build right before I move to Virginia. 3 hour hunt scored a handful of Wheaties, the 2 buffs and the 2 center. Passing the permission on to a fellow Kentucky buddy of mine Toy Soldier. Got it all lined up for him. On to Virginia next week

I haven't been on here much since spring, so I was glad you got in touch! As I texted earlier today, you'll get a full report when I pull myself away from work. Fingers crossed that's before the owner has a change of heart.

For anybody reading in Virginia, Serial Digger is a reliable, no nonsense guy who is a pro with the Garrett AT series. We've shared permissions with no issues and I've enjoyed his company. He never had a bad attitude even when the goodies were hard to find. One of my favorite detecting moments last year was him digging a tiny piece of a Spanish real from a tobacco field.

Back
Top Bottom