Newbie from Kansas

ben_ks

Hello!

I recently acquired a pair of old Fisher CZ-7a Pros, and with them, a love for metal detecting. So far, I’ve only hunted on some family land, but with 130+ acres, it should keep me busy for awhile. And with history of the Santa Fe Trail passing through there, who knows what I’ll find!

I’m very thankful to have found this site, as it’s already answered many of my questions.

Happy hunting, everyone!

Hello!

I recently acquired a pair of old Fisher CZ-7a Pros, and with them, a love for metal detecting. So far, I’ve only hunted on some family land, but with 130+ acres, it should keep me busy for awhile. And with history of the Santa Fe Trail passing through there, who knows what I’ll find!

I’m very thankful to have found this site, as it’s already answered many of my questions.

Happy hunting, everyone!

Welcome from Kansas as well!! The SFT has a lot of history and it’s where I’ve found some of my best finds! Keep at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Wichita. Perhaps sometime we can get together for a hunt. Let me know if you ever get into the Wichita area. There are a number of detectors here.

Back
Top Bottom