All fired up

bearbqd

Elite Member
If I had a nickel for every shotgun shell I found....well...let's just say I'd have several nickels. Man, went to the same field where I found the rare bullet. Found about 8 shotgun shell caps, one 38 s&w brass and one 45 brass. I spent most of the time hunting beside that field in the woods where I've discovered a neat, natural small quarry with a bog at the bottom. There were lots of man size crevices in the rock faces that I squeezed in with my flash light to search for caches. I also looked along an old stone wall that was several hundred feet long. I did manage to find my very first nickel, although not old. I hadn't found a nickel yet amongst my 50 or so coins until today. I tried to stay in the woods most of the time, because the temperature was dropping all day with the wind getting worse. I had on my army poly pros so I was warm, but by the time I got back to the field, the temp had dropped to 20 with a strong wind so I finally gave up with darkness falling on me. Oh yeah, I found a turtle shell and I also managed to find my animal leg snare that I lost yesterday.

Your nickels will come Bear :) How would you like to dig shotgun shell casings down over a foot in the water lol... Rotten duck hunters ;)

hoser said:
Hey Craig, think how bad it would be if they were still connected to the hunter :shock:

Yeah but there might be some gold on their skeletons :D Finders keepers... ;)

Back
Top Bottom