• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

U.S.D. Park detecting winds down.

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Had  a  couple hours  today, wanted  to  get in some  more  at  the park.
Since  I was  there monday  they  started  laying in the turf. All  the areas  that  never  saw  the  bottom of  my coil  are now finished. I hit  the  same area as  Monday  came up with a couple wheats a  55  dime  and 1 (worn thin enough to shave with) Barber dime. No date.......snapped  a  couple  pics  and  went  to  the skateboard  park, where I  picked  up  the  rest of  the  clad in  pic  plus  a  925  men's  ring.
For  some  reason I always  manage  to "golf"  a  ring with  my  digger.
I don't  know  if  i can straighten  this one.......................Gil..... :(

Attachments

• bent_ring_262.jpg
    bent_ring_262.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 187
  • coins_and_ring_149.jpg
    coins_and_ring_149.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 196
Not bad! The Barber dime has seen some use, but it's still a very nice find. It?s too bad about the bent ring, though. Yeah, that one looks like it will be tough to straighten out. At least you were able to get out to detect. :D

Angel

Good going! you wern't kidding when you said you clocked that ring :wow: I'm sure most everyone here has done so too. Cladius.

Great finds, especially the Barber dime! Even though it's worn, it still counts as a wonderful piece to add to your collection.

Not likely, Terry. They are about under a 1/4 k each. When i looked with the loupe they appeared to this novice eye to be flawless, Indicative of being fake..Usually in a low price setting like this they are glass.............Gil

Back
Top Bottom